Season 4 Episode 5 Part 2

Title: Once and Again Season 4 Episode 5 Part 2

Rating: T (Rate M at some points in this episode)

Episode Name: A Weekend without Rick

Summary: Jessie and Katie are in Jessie's room passing the time that they should be using to study.

Authors Note: Hope you guys are enjoying the fourth season of Once and Again.

All episode of Once and Again Season 4 will posted Friday's between 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

Commercials have ended, the show is back

Jessie's Attic

It's 6:30 p.m. at the Sammler/Manning house Jessie and Katie are up in Jessie attic, kneeling on Jessie's bed in a very deep make out session. Jessie had just finished undoing the clip in hair, "If they knew what we are actually doing up here, I don't think we would ever be allowed to be alone again." Jessie said while brushing her lips up against Katie's.

"That's why we lock the door." Katie said moving her hands down to bottom of Jessie's shirt, and Jessie began to undo the buttons on Katie's shirt.

Kitchen of the Sammler/Manning House

Meanwhile in the Kitchen Lily is ordering dinner, when Eli walks in the kitchen, "Eli, I'm going to order a pizza, go ask Katie if she wants to eat dinner with us."

"Ya, sure." Eli said, as he walked to the fridge to get something to drink.

"What time do you have to be at the book store in the morning?" Lily said while searching through the cabinet for the phone number of the pizza place.

"9:00." Eli said while pouring himself a glass of water.

"They sure are having you work a lot more." Lily said

"Sort handed since Judy went to Australia."

"Probably going to be a nightmare next month when Jack and Tiffany go on their honey moon."

"Why are they holding off on that anyway?" Eli asked unaware of why they are waiting so long to go on their honeymoon.

"He has to have someone ready to open the book store, close the book store, sign off on deliveries, and run events there." Lily said having finally found the phone number, "Found it. Can you run up stairs and talk to Jessie and Katie real quick I'm going to call the order."

"Ok, I'm going." Eli said, putting his cup of water down and running up the stairs unaware of what was going on in Jessie room.

Jessie's Attic

In the time that Lily and Eli had been having there conversation Jessie had successfully managed unbuttoning and removing Katie's shirt, and remove Jessie's shirt. Jessie was now lying on her back and Katie was hovering over her planting little kisses on her face. Moments later they heard a knocking sound at the door, "Jess, Katie can I come up there for a minute?" Eli shouted through the door.

Jessie and Katie immediately broke apart. Katie started to put her shirt back on and button it up as quick as possible, while Jessie began to search for her shirt, "One minute." Both stared girls running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

On the other side of the door one moment earlier.

"Jess, Katie can I come up there for a minute?" Eli shouted through the door.

"One minute." Jessie shouted back through the door.

Grace came walking down the hallway to see Eli standing by the door, "What are those two doing up there. I can hear them running around through the ceiling my room?"