Season 4 Episode 5 Part 7

Title: Once and Again Season 4 Episode 5 Part 7

Rating: T

Summary: In this part there will be an interesting twist that Once and Again fans have been waiting for since the show started in 1999.

Authors Note: Hope you guys are enjoying Once and Again Season 4 so far

All episodes of Once and Again Season 4 will be posted Fridays between 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.

Commercials have ended the show is back

Sammler / Manning House: Jessie's Attic

It's now a 10:30 p.m. everyone has gone to bed for the night except for Jessie and Katie who have decided to stay up and talk, "So what do think of this. Monday after school we tell Lily and my Dad. After dinner so that everyone's in a good mood, an..." Jessie said.

Jessie Black and White

Jessie looked at the camera, "We have to be thorough about this. This has to be planned out perfectly. If this doesn't go according to plan who knows what their reaction could be."

"Jess, I think where putting a little too much thought into this?" Katie said, starting to get tired.

"Katie we just spent 2 hours debating about the best way to come out at school." Jessie wanting to be thorough and cover as much ground as possible with this.

"And I still think the best way is to take our time, stop acting like best friends start acting like girlfriends, and let people figure it out themselves." Katie said yawning, "Come on lets go to bed and talk about this tomorrow, we have all weekend to worry about this." Katie gave Jessie pleading eyes.

"Fine but if you think that after what happened with Grace and Eli I'm doing anything more than cuddle with you you're dead wrong." Jessie said while crawling underneath the sheets, and patted on the side of the bed the Katie was supposed to sleep on.

"Fine but if think that I'm going to be able to control myself tomorrow you're the one whoses dead wrong." Katie crawled up the bed underneath the covers next to Jessie and gave her a good night kiss.

"I can go along with that." Jessie said giving Katie one last good night kiss.

Sammler / Manning House: Grace's Room

Grace kept on tossing and turning all night unable to sleep not after what had happened with her Eli, Jessie, and Katie earlier. That wasn't the only thing that was on her mind, for some reason Eli was also, the way they had been acting the last few weeks, and the way she stopped being angry about him for missing the play. She leaned up, and decided she needed to talk to someone about this now. She got up out of her bed, headed out of her room, and headed to Eli's Garage.

Eli's Garage

Eli is laying on his bed under the cover staring at the ceiling, contemplating what had happened only a few hours ago, when he heard a knock on the door. KNOCK. He got up from the bed and when he opened the door saw Grace who immediately said while walking into his room, "I can't sleep."

Eli at her and said, "Come on in." She walked over to the coach, and sat on it, while he leaned against the dresser and said, "Why can't you sleep?" He had a feeling he knew why Grace couldn't sleep for the same reason he couldn't.

"You saw what I saw didn't you?" Grace said

"If you mean Katie and my sister, half naked, and making out, then yes I saw what you saw." Eli said still trying to get that image out of his head.

"I mean," Grace stopped for a second to put her words together, "I know they're gay, I've known since before we walked in on them. I've seen them have long hugs, hold hands, kiss, but what we saw, it's as if... well... its sinking in."

"What do you mean sinking in?" Eli said wondering what she meant by that.

"Just seeing hold hands, kiss a few times, and hug a lot, I mean, I guess just seeing that you think, it's just a phase, there experimenting, trying something new, but after seeing that..." Eli cut grace off before she could finish her sentence.

"You realize that's it your younger sister is gay, and this is the way she is." Eli said looking at Grace.

"I wish I could just forget this ever happened." Grace said, Grace pitched he eyebrows, closed her eyes tight, and leaned her head back so that she was looking at the ceiling. Eli ran his hand through his hair, walked over to the coach and sat on it. At the same time Grace sat next to him on the couch, "Can we talk about something else to get our mind off this?"

"Ya, sure what do you want to talk about." Eli said.

"I don't know." Grace said then she realized the other thing she had on her mind, "No I do actually."

Eli looked over at Grace and said, "What is it?"

"Us." Grace said, knowing that she had to talk to him about this.

"What about us?" Eli said with a confused look.

"Eli, do you remember before our parents got married, and we were sitting in my room waiting?"

"Ya, I do." Eli said.

"Eli did we almost kiss?" Grace asked finally asking that question, and finally wanting an answer.

Eli stared at the ceiling remembering all too well what happened that day, "Ya."

Grace stud up and starting walking around to room, "Have you noticed how these last few weeks we have been acting...differently."

Eli was confused, "What do you mean by differently?" Eli said stud up and started moving towards Grace a little bit.

"What I mean, is what I think is..." Grace walked straight up to Eli and kissed him, she broke apart real quick, "I'm sorry." Grace said immediately.

Eli looked at her for a second and almost as fast as she did he said, "I'm not." He grabbed the side of Graces arms kissed her again. The two of them walked backwards to the coach and fell back on it and entered a deep make out session.

Grace realized something and broke apart for a second, "Wait our parents?"

"My dad is in Australia, and your mom is asleep." Eli said, then they reentered their deep enchanted kiss.

Screen turns black and goes to commercial