two

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

i fall in love from just looking at you

jisoo stared at the huge mansion she would permanently stay in. she heard the sound of creaking, making her turn her head. jisoo was met with the scenery of the gates closing, reminding her this was her prison that she couldn't leave.

"walk," hoseok commanded, nudging jisoo's arm. "i don't have all day. may i remind you, i'm a busy man."

jisoo sighed, turning her head and walking behind hoseok. at least things couldn't get any worse, right?

as jisoo entered the mansion, the doors behind her shut closed. hoseok ordered the servants to put jisoo's baggage in her room.

hoseok turned to look at jisoo, looking at her up and down. he smirked at her frightened state. "you should probably change. unless you need help changing."

jisoo looked at her attire, realizing she was still in her wedding dress. by nature, the idea of a man helping her undress made jisoo blush a scarlet red. "n-no, thank you. i can u-undress myself."

hoseok walked away. "suit yourself. you will be shown your room by xukun."

jisoo stood confused. "who's xukun?" as she said that, she felt someone tap on her shoulder.

this caused her to turn and be faced with a younger-looking male.

"i'm xukun," the male responded, before turning around to walk up the staircase. "follow me to your room, mrs. jung."

jisoo followed xukun. "just call me jisoo."

"mr. jung ordered all servants to call you mrs. jung from now on."

"of course he did," jisoo scolded.

they finally reached her room, xukun then looked at her. "mr. jung wanted me to inform you of the small number of rules he would like you to follow. you must come for breakfast at 8:00 a.m., lunch at 12:30 a.m., and dinner at 6:00 p.m. you must not leave out the mansion's gates unless with him. you must not enter other rooms. most importantly, you must not leave your room at 8:30 p.m."

before jisoo could even have a chance to question the rules or even say 'thank you', xukun walked away. jisoo sighed and went inside her room.

her eyes widened at the queen size bed covered in royal blue satin sheets. she shut her door, locking it. she walked to her wardrobe, and opened it; finding her clothes hung. she closed it and went to the drawer, opening it and seeing her undergarments inside.

jisoo began by taking her makeup off, making sure she got every single product of makeup removed. she then began taking off her earrings, and veil. she looked at herself in the body-length mirror. her gaze fell upon her ring finger.

she shook her head, and went back to unchanging. she then realized that the back of the dress did not have a zipper. at that moment, jisoo remembered that the dress she originally chose was declined by her mother. her fingers tried to unlace the strings of the corset piece but failed.

jisoo froze as she felt someone's fingers unlacing the strings of her corset. "i thought you said you didn't need help."

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════