twenty six

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

your wide smile

jisoo's eyes widened. so hoseok is involved with lalisa? how?

sitting down on the chair, jisoo laid the folder on the table, and began reading the papers. "lalisa manoban, was born in bangkok, thailand. birthdate is march 27, 1997. she has a stepfather who is a certified cook. she is a buddhist. her favorite color is yellow. she became an actress at the age of 8. at the age of 13, she began taking roles in korean dramas. at the age of 15, she became friends with jeon jungkook. at the age of 16, she was arranged to marry him. at the age of 17, disappeared."

looking through more papers in the folder, they only held information about important news about lalisa.

putting the picture back in the folder, jisoo grabbed another folder.

opening it, there was a picture of a young and pretty girl. looking at the back, jisoo read the name. "park chaeyoung."

as she did before, jisoo began to read through the papers. "park chaeyoung, was born in new zealand. birthdate is february 11, 1997. she loves to play the piano and guitar. her favorite color is blue. she is christian. she began being interested in music at a young age. seen as a little sister by min yoongi. at the age of 19, disappeared."

jisoo noticed how small the folder was compared to the other one. meaning that chaeyoung wasn't as famous as lalisa.

she was like a sister to yoongi. why didn't taeyeon say anything about her before?

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════