fifteen

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

no matter what they say

as morning came, jisoo woke up alone in his bedroom with the satin red sheets over her. rubbing her eyes, she looked around.

her eyes landed on a pile of clothes left at the end of the bed with a small note attached to it.

sitting up, she reached over for the note. turning it over, she began to read it. "jisoo, i am sorry that i left you alone. i had to leave early to handle something at work, i will come tomorrow in the afternoon. i had moved all of your stuff to my room. please take care, hoseok."

jisoo pouted as laid the note on the nightstand. getting up, jisoo grabbed the clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

"xu! you need to eat, i didn't prepare this just for you not to eat it," jisoo whined as she tried to feed xukun.

xukun blushed at how embarrassing the situation was right now. "jisoo, i'm okay."

jisoo pouted. "if you don't let me feed you, i will make zhangjing feed you and take care of you."

xukun's eyes widened. he knew pretty well that zhangjing would eat the food the moment jisoo left. he also knew that zhanjing wouldn't take care of him, heck, zhangjing barely took care of himself. "fine."

jisoo smiled in victory as she began to feed him.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

jisoo sighed as she lay on her new bed which was hoseok's. it was 8:29 pm and she was so tired.

she had spent the whole day cleaning, taking care of xukun, and walking around the garden. even though it was tiring, jisoo was happy.

deciding that she should change into something more comfortable, jisoo stood up, only to yelp in pain.

sitting down on the bed, jisoo messaged her left foot. furrowing her brows, jisoo looked down to see a wooden hinged box.

grabbing it, she opened it to see five different vintage keys. grabbing all of them, she began examining them.

each of them had letters carved into them.

the first one had the letters kj. the second one had the letters pc. the third one didn't have letters carved into it, it had the name jung hoseok.

confused, she continued looking at them. the fourth one had the letters lm, and the last one had once again the letters kj, but with a cross next to it

"find the keys."

jisoo gasped as her eyes widened. did she hear someone say those three words?

grabbing the keys, she left the room to quickly go back to the hallway. not reading the time that read 8:32 pm.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════