seven

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

hidden behind the glamour

the following morning, jisoo woke up to find a woman eating breakfast. she was confused until she noticed some of her features resembled hoseok's.

the female caught jisoo staring and smiled at her. "you must be my baby brother's wife, jisoo, right?"

jisoo couldn't help, but smile as she nodded. "h-hi."

"aigoo. you're so cute. come sit and eat. i'm dawon."

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

throughout half of the day, dawon and jisoo chatted. they talked about almost everything. what they liked, what they disliked, their interests, their fears, etc.

"i know this might be weird, but if you and my brother had kids, those kids would be the cutest, smiley, and adorable kids in the world. you and hobi have the brightest smiles," dawon commented out of nowhere.

"hobi?"

"hoseok's nickname."

"oh. oops, i didn't know."

"can you be any cuter?" dawon laughed.

jisoo giggled. "you're cute too."

"i know," dawon joked receiving laughter from jisoo. "so how has my brother treated you?"

jisoo's laughter vanished as she remembered the day hoseok had whipped her. "pardon?"

"how has hoseok treated you?"

jisoo faked a smile. "lovely, i feel like a princess."

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

as expected, seokjin and the others came. dawon wasn't at all surprised at their arrival which caused multiple questions to stir inside jisoo.

"ms. jung, it's nice to see you again," seokjin greeted dawon.

"i'd like to say the same to you mr. kim."

the atmosphere had suddenly changed like dawon's attitude. dawon's kind and cute personality vanished into a cold and annoyed one.

"come in," dawon lead them to the living room.

"so where's your husband, jisoo?" taehyung asked.

"he has business to attend to. anything you need to discuss, you discuss with me and dawon," jisoo replied sternly causing surprised looks to appear on each of their faces except yoongi, and irene.

"well then that's settled, let's begin," yoongi said, smirking.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════