twelve

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

my love is dahlia

my love is dahlia

a month passed, and everything was still the same for jisoo. she was amazed at how hoseok had always bought her gifts and treated her nicely.

everything was quite the same except for her feelings. for some reason, jisoo began to feel butterflies in her stomach every time hoseok held her.

she of course, always denied it was love. she could not be falling for a man who bought her, who does not let her leave the house without his permission.

dawon had decided to stay for a few months. she had always kept jisoo company, but she would act strangely at times. jisoo couldn't lay her finger on what it was.

one morning, while they were eating breakfast, dawon interrupted the peaceful silence. "so, when are you two having kids?"

jisoo almost choked on her food, while hoseok stopped eating. both of them looked over at dawon, who didn't seem to mind as she took a sip of her beverage.

"pardon?" hoseok asked as his eyes narrowed.

"you know that i have always wanted to be an aunt, hobi. it's been months since your marriage, and both of you still sleep in different rooms," dawon replied sternly as she made eye contact with her younger brother.

"i don't want to cause discomfort for jisoo, that is all," hoseok replied.

dawon broke eye contact and stared at jisoo. "i am pretty sure jisoo wouldn't mind. we have talked about this before, while you were gone. right, jisoo?"

jisoo's mouth felt dry. nodding, she looked down at her lap. she felt mixed emotions.

"we just need a bit more time, dawon. don't be impatient." hoseok continued eating, ignoring his older sister's glare.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

jisoo turned around to see hoseok entering her room. "is there something wrong?"

hoseok shook his head. "not at all, just wanted to spend time with you."

jisoo only nodded before continuing to brush her hair.

"i was wondering if you wanted to go with me." hoseok looked down at the wooden floor as his eyes turned red.

jisoo's eyes widened in surprise. it seemed like years since she had gone outside. especially after marrying hoseok. "to where?"

"to wherever you want to go," hoseok responded, continuing to look down.

jisoo smiled as she quickly got up from her bed and hugged hoseok tightly. "of course! thank you!"

hoseok looked away as a small smile began to appear on his lips as he hugged jisoo back. "you're welcome, jichu."

jisoo pulled away and looked at hoseok, cheeks turning pink. "can we go see my parents?"

hoseok's smile vanished as he looked over at her. "i don't know, maybe."

"please," jisoo whined as she pouted, not noticing how hoseok seemed hesitant.

"okay." hoseok sighed. "come on then." with that, he began exiting her room. jisoo clapped her hands, before joining him, lacing her fingers with his.

"can we also get ice cream?"

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════