seventeen

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

cause you're my dahlia

jisoo didn't say anything to hoseok the next day when he returned in the afternoon. she acted as if she didn't see anything and that she was fine.

as usual, jin and the others came. which made jisoo a bit happy since she was able to be with taeyeon and jiwoo once again.

"so how have you been?" taeyeon asked as the three of them walked around the garden.

"i've been okay," jisoo responded before looking at taeyeon. "i have a question."

"what is it? is there something wrong?" taeyeon furrowed her brows in confusion.

"do you guys know someone with the letters or initials lm?" jisoo asked.

jiwoo suddenly stopped as her whole body stiffened and her eyes narrowed as she laid her eyes on jisoo.

taeyeon's eyes widened as her hands began to tremble she looked at jiwoo and then at jisoo before looking away.

jisoo turned to face jiwoo. "do you know?"

taking her gaze off of jisoo, jiwoo glared at the ground. "her name was lalisa manoban. she was supposed to be my brother's fiancee, but she disappeared without leaving a trace."

jisoo's eyes widened. "i-i'm sorry."

jiwoo shook her head, "it's not your fault."

they resumed walking, although the atmosphere had thickened.

little did jisoo know that there were still secrets hoseok hid that she must uncover.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════