thirty five

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

no matter what they say

jisoo froze as she watched the bodies of xiao wan and heechul fall to the ground.

hoseok's eyes shifted to the owner of the gunshot.

park jimin.

sandara ran to jisoo, tears in her eyes as she hugged her. "i knew we shouldn't have let you come back here."

policemen quickly ran towards weixiao and heechul, checking where jimin had shot them.

fortunately, the pair was okay. handcuffing them, the policemen forced them to stand up and move.

taehyung, jiwoo, taeyeon, jin, jimin, namjoon, irene, jungkook, and yoongi walked toward hoseok and dawon, stopping in front of them.

"where is my sister?" taehyung asked as he glared at dawon.

dawon began to shake as she looked at the ground before taking off her necklace and giving it to taehyung.

taehyung looked at the necklace, noticing that it had three keys.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

opening the door, all of them entered. in front of them, the body of lalisa manoban lay.

jungkook's eyes teared up as he could not believe it.

"the other two rooms contain the bodies of park chaeyoung and kim jennie," dawon told them.

taehyung didn't hesitate, running out to open the other rooms.

yoongi looked over at hoseok and dawon. "why did you guys do this?"

"you wouldn't understand," hoseok sighed.

jisoo looked over at hoseok and dawon, confused as to why they didn't want to tell yoongi. sandara's grip on jisoo tightened as policemen entered.

jisoo was confused as to why the policemen had entered, but it then faded as she watched them handcuff dawon and hoseok.

"why are they handcuffing them?" jisoo asked, eyebrows furrowing.

"they are murders, jisoo," sandara replied as she continued to hug jisoo. "they should be arrested."

jisoo's eyes widened as she pulled away from sandara's grip. "they aren't murderers, they are victims. let them go!"