eleven

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

i want to keep you to myself and see you

"where is dawon?" jisoo asked xukun as she sat alone for dinner.

"we don't know mrs. jung," xukun replied as he watched jisoo eat.

that's strange. jisoo thought as she continued eating. "i never got the chance to ask you the questions."

xukun stiffened. "do you still want to ask me those questions?"

"yes, but not here." before xukun could ask, jisoo grabbed his hand and dragged him up the stairs to her room.

locking the door, jisoo sighed. "how long have you been a servant for this household?"

xukun's eyes widened at how serious jisoo became. "why do you ask?"

"answer the question, xu," jisoo demanded.

"i've been a servant for twenty years," xukun replied, looking down at the floor in embarrassment.

"then you must know what happened in this household before i got here, you must know who hoseok is," jisoo started to walk towards xukun. "please tell me."

"i-i am sorry, i can-can't do that, mrs. jung," xukun stuttered as he walked back.

jisoo froze as she heard the sound of a car engine going off. quickly she ran to the window and saw dawon and hoseok coming out of the car.

eyes widening, jisoo pushed xukun out of her room. shutting the door, she paced around her room. "he can't be back this early."

jisoo sat on her bed and stared at the white wall of the room. who are you really, hoseok?

slowly, laying on her bed, she turned to face the window. tell me.

she was so in thought, that she didn't see that hoseok had entered her room. shutting the door quietly, he slowly walked to the bed, careful to not make a sound.

feeling the bed dip next to her caused jisoo to snap out of her thoughts. right as she was about to turn around, arms wrapped themselves around her waist.

"you came back early," jisoo mumbled as she put her hand on hoseok's arm.

"are you not happy i came back early?" hoseok questioned. jisoo gasped as she felt hoseok's hot breath against her skin.

"why wouldn't i be happy? i'm just surprised, that is all," jisoo replied, still looking out the window.

she then felt something cold being pressed around her neck. looking down, she noticed a necklace with a small garnet gemstone.

turning around to say thank you, she found him gone. furrowing her brows, she looked around the room. "hoseok?"

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════