twenty two

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

towards you, in the embrace that's as yellow as starlight

"what did you find?" yoongi asked as taeyeon walked into his office.

"i found out that she isn't much of a person who likes to shop. she gets confused easily on what to buy," taeyeon explained as she sat down in front of yoongi.

"did you find out her favorite color? what her surname was?" yoongi asked.

"it's purple," taeyeon replied. "and her surname was kim."

"i think this information will help jin a lot, especially, if it does turn out that the tests are positive." yoongi sighed as he looked through his agenda.

"what if it turns out she doesn't match with jin?" taeyeon asked as her eyes narrowed.

locking eyes with her, yoongi replied, "do you believe that the test will result in that way?"

"no, but-"

before she could finish, taeyeon was cut off by yoongi, "taeyeon, even if it does result that she isn't his sister, we still have to keep an eye on her."

taeyeon sighed. "don't you think that you should take a small break from all of this? i think both you and namjoon have tried to do everything you could for jin."

"you know perfectly well the reason we are doing this," yoongi replied. "namjoon had always loved jennie dearly and chaeyoung was like a younger sister to me."

taeyeon nodded before looking down. "i know, but what if it is true? i don't want any of you to get hurt."

yoongi smiled. "everything will be okay."

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════