fourteen

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

i'm drunk on the flower called you

a week had passed since the news of jisoo's parents moving. although it did hurt jisoo the first two days, she quickly got over it. how? by spending time with the servants and hoseok, most of the time with hoseok.

within that week, jisoo was able to see who hoseok was. he was a nice gentleman who enjoyed reading and writing poems.

he wasn't the frightening man she once first met.

she was able to know what he liked, what he disliked, what his hobbies were, and the special moments he spent with his older sister in his childhood.

the feelings that once was raw hatred began to fade and were replaced with genuine love.

of course, jisoo always denied it was love. she had never really experienced any type of love for a man.

even though she denied it, she knew deep down that she was falling for hoseok.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

"mrs. jung, mr. jung has informed me to tell you that he awaits for you in your room," zhengting told her. zhengting had taken the role of xukun since he was sick and could not perform his usual tasks.

"what for?" jisoo asked, surprised that hoseok wanted her to wait in his room. she had never once entered her room since she was told not to do so.

"he didn't explain, he just wanted me to tell you, mrs. jung," zhengting replied truthfully.

"thank you, zhengting." with that zhengting left a puzzled jisoo alone in the living room.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

standing in front of the door, jisoo noticed that it was one of the rooms that had been locked when she explored by herself at night.

opening the door, jisoo gasped at how dimly lit the room was. entering, she closed the door shut.

walking over to the bed, she didn't notice that hoseok had entered. "jisoo."

turning around, jisoo was faced with hoseok. "hoseok. why did you want me to come?"

hoseok smiled softly, walking towards her. stopping in front of her, he laid his hand on her cheek. blushing, jisoo looked away.

"look at me." hesitant, jisoo slowly looked at hoseok. without knowing it, both of them began to lean in. her breath hitched as she felt their lips touch.

wrapping her arms around his neck, jisoo closed the space between them. it seemed as though she had no control over her body as she let her feelings take over.

pushing her onto the bed, hoseok began to undo the buttons of her shirt, slowly. within a matter of seconds, he had her completely undressed.

his eyes went to her chest before his mouth connected her right nipple. his tongue swirled around the bud before pulling at it with his teeth.

jisoo didn't even realize that hoseok had undressed until he climbed onto the bed and hovered over her.

kissing her lips harshly and slipping his tongue past her lips to dance with her own. his hands began to trail down her body softly, almost in a ticklish matter.

"hoseok," jisoo breathed when his lips moved to her neck and began sucking on the flesh. in response, hoseok hummed against her skin as jisoo tried to focus on the words she needed to say.

"i-i've never-" she began. he pulled back to look at her face. now, this was going to be harder for jisoo since he was looking at her.

"never what princess?" he hummed once again, swiping his tongue across his bottom lip and a small smirk plastered on his face.

"i've never been intimate with a man before," jisoo managed to get out and he only smirked.

"that's okay. i'll be gentle," he said in between kisses along the skin of her neck, the feeling alone causing chills to run up her spine.

his cock red and throbbing; the tip red and angry as it leaked precum. he lined himself up with her entrance, eyes burning into jisoo's as he pushed the tip just in.

it was slightly painful when he pushed in more causing jisoo to whimper and grip the satin red sheets.

hoseok managed to push in, staying still, so she could relax around him.

after a few moments, jisoo was able to relax and the pain was replaced with pleasure. moaning his name, she arched her back. "hoseok."

hoseok began to move, slowly pulling out just so his tip still rested in her before pushing back in. groaning at her walls tightening around his girth.

he continued pumping himself in and out of her until they both released.

he lay next to jisoo, his slightly light-tanned skin now glistening with sweat and his chest heaving up and down with his hair messy.

loud and short breaths left his lips as he stared at jisoo. smiling at her, he wrapped his arm around her waist. "i love you."

jisoo blushed as she hid her face in his chest, before responding, "i love you too."

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════