twenty four

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

it gets deeper till i can't go back, in this moment, i pray to god

jisoo looked at the ticking clock in hoseok's room before looking down at the key with his name.

what door does it open to?

jisoo grumbled as she threw the key at the clock only for it to hit the bottom part and make a loud thud that seemed to echo.

"what the?" jisoo walked over to the key. knocking at the wood, it made a loud thud that echoed. furrowing her brows, she examined the furniture.

seeing a crack, jisoo laid her fingers onto it, before pulling it. as if it was a door, it opened.

jisoo's eyes widened as she was met with a staircase that went up. looking down at the key in her other hand, jisoo looked up at the staircase once again.

crouching down, jisoo went inside the small entrance. once she was fully inside, she stood up, looking up at how long the staircase seemed.

she began walking up the stairs, stopping once in a while as she began to hear pitter-patters.

once she had made it to the top, she was faced with a long hallway. the hallway was narrow and had a mirror at the end of it. even though it was long, it only had five doors.

walking down the hallway, jisoo stopped in front of the first door. putting the key inside, she tried to open it, but it did not budge.

the next three doors also didn't open with the key.

walking down to the last door, jisoo tried again. this time, it did open.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════