eighteen

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

love is whim, i jump into love again

"where are you going?" jisoo asked as she watched hoseok pack his belongings.

"work, my sister and i have to go to china to make business with a ceo," hoseok replied as he zipped up his luggage.

"when will you come back?" jisoo asked as she continued to watch hoseok.

"in two weeks. since dawon is accompanying me, you must make sure that jin and the others are treated well. if you need to go outside for any reason, xukun and yanjun will assist you, okay?"

jisoo nodded. not saying goodbye, hoseok left jisoo once again alone.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

it was four in the afternoon when jisoo went to xukun's room.

"xu, why are three rooms locked?" jisoo asked as she watched xukun carefully.

xukun stiffened. "what rooms?"

"don't act dumb, you know perfectly well what i'm talking about."

"the servants and i have never been up in those rooms, mrs. jung," xukun lied.

"what happened before i had arrived? answer me!" jisoo shouted as she felt hot tears fall out of frustration.

xukun kept quiet as he turned around, not wanting to look at her. "i am sorry, mrs. jung, but i can not tell you."

jisoo scoffed before leaving.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

watching as the clock ticked, jisoo waited until it was 8:30. she needed to know what the other two rooms held.

everything for her was a total mystery and she needed answers.

once it was 8:30, jisoo left the room with the five vintage keys in her hand.

quietly, she made her way to the second room. she did not want to go back to the first room at all.

grabbing the vintage key with the letters pc carved into them. putting the key inside, she turned it before grabbing the door knob and opening it.

taking the key out, jisoo closed the door. she scrunched her nose as she smelled the aroma of the room.

the smell wasn't pleasant, it smelled like death.

unlike the first room, this room had three windows and was a bit larger.

but just like the other room, it didn't have a bathroom and didn't have a bed.

jisoo stared at the piano and wooden chair that was in the middle. although no one was playing it, jisoo heard someone playing the keys and a feminine voice humming.

looking around, jisoo noticed that the room had mold covering each corner and the wallpaper was ripped.

walking towards a wall, she traced the tally marks.

"please, help us," a feminine voice whispered in her ear. jisoo slowly turned around to be faced with nobody.

the voice wasn't the same as the first one she had heard.

walking towards the door, jisoo felt light-headed. quickly opening the door, jisoo stepped outside.

taking deep breaths, jisoo walked away, not hearing the sounds of a girl crying.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════