ten

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

don't trust, dahlia, it's dangerous, darling

just as jisoo was about to ask xukun, ziyi entered with a worried look on his face. xukun turned to face him, noticing his worried behavior, he asked him, "what's wrong?"

"mr. jung's older sister is looking for mrs. jung," ziyi quickly told him which caused xukun's eyes to widen in fear.

xukun quickly grabbed jisoo's hand, taking her outside his room and further down the hallway. "you must leave immediately."

"why? why must i leave?" jisoo furrowed her brows as she let xukun drag her.

"you just can't be here. you're not allowed to," xukun confessed. he took a sharp turn to his right causing jisoo to almost fall. his speed began to increase as he felt his fear also begin to increase.

right when jisoo was about to ask where they were going, xukun suddenly opened a door. the sudden brightness caused jisoo to blink multiple times until she was accustomed to the brightness, letting go of xukun's hand to rub her eyes.

"there you are. why are you here in the garden, jisoo?" dawon questioned her, eyeing xukun suspiciously.

"i-i wanted some fresh air as well as some quiet time, that is all, and xukun was just telling me that breakfast is done," jisoo lied as she smiled.

"really? well, you must be starving, the servants have prepared something delicious for breakfast. come on," dawon dragged jisoo inside.

"how long have you been outside?" dawon asked once they were inside.

"not too long," jisoo replied as she stared somewhere else.

"if you don't mind me asking, have you ever thought of having children with hobi?" dawon asked as she stopped, staring at jisoo.

the sudden question caused Jisoo to turn pink. kids? with hoseok? never had she thought of something like that especially since she is still trying to accustom herself to her new surrounding.

"well," jisoo began. "i've never really thought of that before."

"why not? do you not love my brother?" dawon faked her sadness as she tried to pressure jisoo.

"no! it's not because i don't love your brother."

"then what is it?"

"he's been busy with his duties, and we haven't talked about this topic."

"well enough chit-chatting, let's go eat. i'm honestly starving! maybe i'll tell my brother to take a few months off work to be with you," dawon smiled at jisoo, although her eyes held something else.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════