twenty seven

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

hidden behind the glamour

jisoo then grabbed the third folder and opened it. seeing the picture of the female, she was able to know who it was.

kim jennie.

narrowing her eyes, she began reading the information. "kim jennie, was born in south korea. birthdate is january 16, 1996. younger sister of kim taehyung. has a clothing line. favorite colors are black and pink. likes to sleep. has been friends with kim namjoon for six years. became friends with irene at the age of 16. disappeared at age 22."

jisoo sighed as she closed the folder. did hoseok murder them? why would he have all of this information?

throwing the folder aside, she grabbed the last folder. opening it, her eyes widened.

it was her.

skimming through the papers, jisoo read bits of information. "kim jisoo, was born in seoul, south korea. birthdate is january 3, 1995. favorite color is purple."

jisoo froze as she heard people talking and a door creaking. she held her breath as she began to hear the footsteps of someone.

they began to get louder and louder. quickly organizing the folders, jisoo locked the door and turned off the lights before hiding under the table. leaning her body against the corner of the wall, using the chair in front of her.

"where could mrs. jung be ziyi?" a male voice asked. "do you think she's here?"

"will you shut the hell up yanjun? i don't know where the hell she is. and if she is here, we have to inform both ms. jung and mr. jung," a voice growled which jisoo knew was ziyi's.

"whatever," yanjun rolled his eyes.

"guys, can you calm down?" xukun wacked both of their heads.

jisoo's eyes widened as she heard the door open and the lights turn on.

"i almost forgot about this room," yanjun mumbled.

"xukun look under the table while we go open the other room," ziyi demanded xukun.

xukun rolled his eyes, walking inside the room. "fine."

jisoo covered her mouth with her hand as she heard the others leave and xukun walk towards the table.

jisoo's breath hitched as she watched xukun stop in front of the table.

"well, the folders are in their place," xukun mumbled before he lowered to look down under the table.

his eyes widened as he saw a frightened jisoo. he froze in his spot as he began to remember the frightened forms of lalisa, chaeyoung, and jennie.

xukun sighed as he got up and yelled, "well it's clear in here!"

walking towards the door, xukun turned the lights off. with that, he was gone, closing the door behind him.

he lied.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════