thirty four

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

i'm drunk on the flower called you

"why did you kill her?" jisoo asked.

"because i-i didn't have a choice, it was either her or hoseok," dawon's voice cracked.

"now that you know what happened to them, what else do you want to know?"

"what type of business do you handle? and why did you buy me?" jisoo stared at hoseok, wanting to see his reaction.

"we don't have any business, we are trying to find what our parents do," hoseok replied as he looked at her. "i bought you without telling my parents, fearing what would happen to you. you probably know that you were kidnapped, right?"

jisoo nodded.

"your aunt and uncle stole you because boa was jealous of her older sister, your mother. as the years passed, they had less and less money. you were young and they decided to sell you to men for money."

"so you decided to buy me before any other could?"

hoseok nodded. "once i gave them the money, they left."

"mr. jung, we have some bad news," xukun interrupted as a worried expression plastered his face.

"what is wrong?" hoseok asked.

before xukun could answer, a female and a male walked toward the three.

"mother?! father!?" dawon was in shock as she stood up.

the pair stopped right in front of them. they did not seem happy at all.

"i have to say, this isn't how i expected to be welcomed," weixiao rolled her eyes.

"what are you doing here?" hoseok spat, glaring at the woman who is his mother.

"hoseok, don't speak to your mother that way," heechul stared at hoseok as he softly spoke before his eyes fell upon jisoo. "won't you introduce your bride?"

hoseok's jaw clenched as dawon stiffened. "i asked what you are doing here?"

weixiao crossed her arms. "we came to see your wife, you never told us that you would get married."

"i think you know the answer to that, you would've killed her like the others," dawon replied.

"what we do is none of your business," heechul's voice boomed with authority.

weixiao took a revolver from her purse, pointing it toward jisoo.

hoseok quickly stood in front of jisoo, protecting her from his mother.

heechul's eyes darkened while weixiao's eyes narrowed. "move out of the way, hoseok."

"i won't," hoseok stood his ground.

heechul quickly grabbed ahold of dawon, taking a pistol from his back pocket, and laid the head of the pistol to dawon's head. "get out of the way, or i kill your sister."

jisoo's eyes widened. he wouldn't kill his daughter, would he?

"let go of my sister," hoseok demanded as he did not move. "or i will shout."

"shout, and you will be invited to your sister's grave," heechul threatened.

minutes passed as none of them made a move. hoseok didn't know what to do, he loved his sister dearly and he could not let anything harm jisoo or the baby.

"the clock is ticking, hoseok," weixiao took a step. "move."

before she could take her second step, two gunshots were heard.

then, everything became silent.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

new brideOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara