twenty three

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

the color of love that gets deeper

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

the color of love that gets deeper

two days had passed since jisoo went shopping with taeyeon. everything for jisoo was still a mystery.

she didn't whether uncovering it would affect her, but either way, she needs to know.

"i swear, why are you here now?" jisoo grumbled as she stared at namjoon who only smiled at her.

"it's a pleasure to see you too, jisoo," namjoon chuckled as he walked past the small figure. "you must wonder why i am here, right?"

"that's why i asked," jisoo commented as she shut the door.

"well, i was hoping hoseok would have returned from his unfinished business in china, but that's alright."

"so you decide to come here. wake me up at four in the morning, hoping to see hoseok?" jisoo was in somewhat disbelief. "man, you guys are not in all your four senses."

"i believe we have five, jisoo" namjoon corrected as he chuckled.

"great, i'm losing brain cells," jisoo grumbled once again as she rolled her tired eyes. "why are you here again?"

"i want to know more about you," namjoon answered. "you don't usually talk when hoseok is with you."

jisoo gulped. she didn't know what to do. what exactly does he want to know about her life? "what do you want to know about me?"

"i would like to know about your past, like do you have any other siblings, who are your parents, anything like that."

"uhm, well, i kind of don't remember much about my past. i remember i had an older brother but that was all. every memory with him is easily blurring or it's pitch black. my parents are kwon boa and kim kyujong," jisoo replied.

namjoon furrowed his brows. would boa steal her niece? "did your mom ever talk about your brother? did she ever say you had more relatives?"

jisoo shook her head. "no, every time i asked about my brother, she would say i had no brother. my mother and father never talked about having more family, i assumed they were all dead."

then they were lying to you all along. your mother is sandara park and you're father is kim jaejoong. namjoon tried his hardest not to tell her the truth.

"i am sorry i have to go, but it was nice talking to you," namjoon excused himself, quickly leaving jisoo as irene did.

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

new brideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें