thirty one

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

i want to keep you to myself and see you

waking up, jisoo found herself in a hospital bed. right as she was about to sit up, four people entered her room.

it was irene and jin, but she did not know who the other two were. the unknown female had tears in her eyes as she walked toward jisoo's side.

"jisoo-ah," the female sat down next to jisoo as she held her hand. "do you remember me?"

jisoo was confused. was she supposed to remember her? "no, i don't know."

the female looked down as the tears poured down. the unknown man walked towards the female, putting his hands on her shoulders. "sandara, relax."

still confused at the situation, jisoo pulled her hand away from the female's hold. "who are you?"

irene looked away as she too had tears in her eyes. jin sighed before responding, "they're your parents."

jisoo furrowed her brows, shaking her head. "you must be mistaken, my parents are kwon boa and kim kyujong."

slowly walking towards jisoo, irene gave her a paper. "they aren't your parents, jisoo. they're your aunt and uncle."

grabbing the paper, she unfolded it and read it. her eyes widened as she read the compatibility between jin and her.

"i-i'm your sister?"

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

jungkook looked over at jiwoo with wide eyes. "the doctor told you jisoo is pregnant?"

jiwoo nodded. "yup. and the reason why she fainted was that she was overstressed."

"what the actual literal heck. she's pregnant with hoseok's child?" jungkook was in disbelief. jimin rolled his eyes as he walked jungkook's head.

"do you think she'll handle it nicely?" jungkook asked as he glared at jimin.

"who knows," jiwoo shrugged.

⊹⊱❖⊰⊹

"yes," jin answered.

jisoo teared up as she looked at sandara and jaejoong. "you're my mother and father?"

the pair nodded, weakly smiling before hugging jisoo tightly.

"there's more news," irene mumbled.

jisoo looked at her. "what is it?"

"you're pregnant."

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════