twenty five

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

hope this flower stays beautiful forever

taking a deep breath, jisoo entered the room. looking around, she noticed how the room was organized.

there was a table that had four folders that were stuffed with papers.

the room's walls were covered with pinned newspaper. walking around, jisoo read the bold headers.

"lalisa manoban, the greatest actor has been seen at the airport with jeon jiwoo's younger brother, jeon jungkook."

"great actress caught with a mysterious man."

"jeon jungkook and lalisa manoban are arranging a marriage."

"breaking: lalisa manoban disappears without leaving a trace on her whereabouts."

"after five long years, lalisa's case has yet to be solved."

jisoo frowned. lalisa has not been found for five years.

jisoo continued reading. "two years have passed since the disappearance of a young actress, and now another female has disappeared."

"park chaeyoung, daughter of a small businessman, has disappeared."

"could lalisa manoban and park chaeyoung be found?"

"three years have passed and no park chaeyoung."

poor girl. her family doesn't deserve this.

"kim taehyung and kim jennie release their new clothing line."

"kim jennie is seen with kim namjoon."

"kim jennie has an accident that kills her parents."

"kim jennie: a murder or victim?"

"kim jennie disappears."

"a year has passed: is kim jennie still alive?"

taking one of the folders, jisoo opened it. only to be met with a picture of a young female. taking the picture, jisoo examined the female's face.

she was young and beautiful. she looked like a porcelain doll. turning the picture, she read the two words that held the identity of the female. "lalisa manoban."

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════