s i x

A.N.
it really pisses me off that you can't add gifs to chapters anymore like wtf since when

anyways to make up for the lack of gif, here's this beautiful picture of Harry giggling instead ;)

H A R R Y

I slam my way into my house, kicking off my shoes, tossing my keys onto the side and immediately storming into the kitchen. I yank open the door of the fridge, reaching inside to pull out a cold beer, cracking it open and gulping down a few mouthfuls. I'm glad no one is home right now, because I feel so angry that I'm in the mood to break something, and I don't think my mum would appreciate that very much.

After swallowing the drink, I place the can back down onto the counter, reaching out to grip the side of it so tightly that I notice my knuckles begin to turn white. I remember looking down at the steering wheel only a few minutes ago to notice I was doing the same exact thing, gripping on way too tight due to my anger, although I tried my best to calm down.

I didn't want Bella to think I was some kind of psychotic freak with serious anger issues. I held it back the best I could, making conversation with her in the car, trying my best to smile convincingly where appropriate, and I even walked her to her door to say goodbye.

But now I'm home, and by myself, with nothing but all my pent up fury that I can feel bubbling inside of me. I'm not sure exactly why I'm so angry, but I assume most of it boils down to that prick Kyle. I've never liked him, and I think the feeling is mutual, but every time I see him my hatred grows for him more. It felt like torture to watch him with Scarlett today, his arms wrapped around her, his lips kissing hers, the two of them messing around a few metres from me. I tried to focus on Bella, but it took everything in me not to storm over and rip his fucking hands away from Scarlett.

Bella must have picked up on how irritated I felt, because she even asked me how I felt about Kyle. As always, just like when Scarlett asks me that same question, I gave her the same generic answer. That he's alright, I don't really know him, but Scarlett seems to like him and looks happy, so I'm fine.

But that's a lie. I hate him.

I hate him because I've lost count of the times he's stood her up to go to the gym or do something equally as pathetic with his mates. I hate him because he sometimes doesn't reply to her texts, ignores her for days and I know she gets upset, even if she won't admit it. I hate him because he doesn't know anything about her, like her parents or her past or why she is the way she is. I hate him because he often doesn't appreciate her in the way she should be.

But most of all, I hate him because he has the one thing I can't have.

I soon become fed up with pointlessly hanging around the kitchen, raking my hand through my hair in frustration before storming upstairs. I immediately head into the bathroom, kicking the door shut and ripping my clothes off to take a shower. I let out an audible sigh of relief as the water washes over me, the warmth helping to soothe and calm me down a little. I close my eyes and tilt my face upwards, simply enjoying the peace and the heat.

I don't know how long I spend in the shower, but when I step out I find all the mirrors in the bathroom are fogged up. As I grab my towel and wrap it around my waist, memories flicker in my head of times Scarlett and I were really young and would be dumped in the bath together after we got too messy finger painting or making mud pies in the garden. I remember she would wait for all the mirrors to fog and then she's go around to each one, writing her name or doodling different pictures. She still does it now, and I often glance over to find her doing the same to the windows in my car. I think she does it because it reminds her of her childhood, a time where her life was innocent and easy, a time before it all got so messed up.