n i n e

A.N.
omg how hot is this manip it's all my goals

also yes another update bc I'm just loving writing this story atm, and you guys seem to be liking it too. Enjoy this one loves x

H A R R Y

"Ok, so I got us an absolute feast," Scarlett announces as she walks back into her room, placing the boxes of food that were just delivered down on the foot of bed.

"Didn't we just order pizza?" I ask her curiously, sorting through all the boxes.

"Yeah, but I flirted a little with the delivery guy, and he gave us this garlic bread for free," she tells me with a smile, sitting cross-legged on the bed. "He probably didn't know I was going to share it with another guy but......"

I laugh at her, shaking my head as I pull open the lid of the pizza box. "What, you think he'd be jealous?"

"Uh, duh," she jokes, taking hold of the slice of pizza I hand to her. "Anyone would be jealous that I have another man in my room, giving him my undivided attention."

"What, so I have your undivided attention?" I ask her, wiggling my eyebrows playfully.

"Of course. But it's rare that I do that, so don't get used to it," she laughs, taking a bite of her pizza. "Ooh, and I got us some chocolate for after. I think it's my mum's for when she's feeling down, but whatever."

"Maybe you should have a chocolate stash for when you're feeling moody," I offer. "But wait, no, that wouldn't work, because you'd run out all the time."

"Shut up, asshole," she gasps, giving me a nudge.

"Hey! Don't knock my pizza out of my hand," I warn, taking a big bite of it while she grimaces.

"I can't believe you made me order pineapple on half of it," she says, watching me eat with a look of disgust.

"Why not? It's nice."

"No, it's inhumane."

"Have you even tried it?"

"I don't need to try it to know it's wrong."

"Oh come on, just try a bit," I say, holding out the pizza to her face but she yelps in disgust, shaking her head.

"Get that monstrosity away from my face."

"Don't be a baby, just one bite," I persist. She rolls her eyes but gives in, leaning forward to allow me to place the end of the pizza into her mouth. I watch in amusement as she bites a piece off, already grimacing as soon as she tastes it.

"Ew! That is diabolical," she says, dramatically shivering once she swallows it. "I can't believe you eat that shit. I'd much rather stick to my classic pepperoni."

"Classic because it's boring," I point out, shoving the rest of the pizza slice into my mouth, chewing it happily. I glance up to Scarlett who's shooting me a glare from what I just said, but all I can focus on is the smudge of pizza sauce on the edge of her lip, making me smile.

She narrows her eyes at me. "What are you smiling at, weirdo?"

"You just....you have a little..." I chuckle lightly as I edge closer to her, reaching out to her face. Her brown eyes watch my movements carefully as my thumb gently brushes against the edge of her glistening lips to collect the little bit of pizza sauce, before I slowly bring my hand away. We both glance down at my thumb before our gazes flicker upwards to meet, something softening in Scarlett's eyes as she looks at me. My heart skips a beat, but I maintain eye contact with her as I bring my thumb back to my lips, swiping my tongue along it to wipe it clean. She blinks back at me in surprise, clearly not expecting me to do that, and I have to fight off a smirk at her reaction.