#2

It was the next day and Jungkook was walking through the halls of the company, making his way to the practice room. He saw no one there yet, so he decided to sit down on the chairs outside that had a beautiful view of the landscape opposite to the company building.

He was just about to plug his earphones in when he heard a number of people laughing together in the other room. He recognized his producers voice and walked towards the room, to see all his four managers and producer, sitting along with Taehyung, who had a large smile plastered on his face.

Taehyung said something that Jungkook couldn't quite catch, but it seemed to make the others burst into laughter again. 'Hm, he must be funny', Jungkook thought.

He was about to turn and walk away when he heard the most beautiful laugh he's ever heard, and it made him want to delete all the music he had on his phone because nothing compared to how beautiful the laugh sounded. He turned back and saw that the laugh was erupting from Taehyungs chest. Taehyung was clinging onto his stomach and wiping away the tears from the corner of his eyes as he laughed hard at his own joke (he's been hanging out with Jin a lot).

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for a moment, before he realized the other members had arrived. He spared one last look at the boy and walked away, ready to focus on practicing.

It was afternoon, when Jungkook saw Taehyung again. They were heading to the cafeteria to eat lunch, he overheard Taehyung speaking to himself outside the cafeteria door, "You got this, they're just people. It'll only take a second." He kept repeating the words to himself like it was a mantra.

Taehyungs hands were clutching his pants as he tried to calm his breathing down. He peeped into the lunch hall, and saw about 50 people in it, resulting in him almost losing it right there, he was going to-

"Hey, are you okay?" Jungkook asked, feeling concerned for the poor boy.
Taehyungs head snapped towards Jungkook. His eyes were wide and his lips were trembling. Honestly, he looked anything but okay. He didn't want Jungkook to watch him have a mental breakdown, so he gathered all his courage, "Y-yeah I'm g-good, thanks."

He turned to bolt as fast as he could, and collided into someone as he didn't look where he was walking. "Woah, woah, Taehyung. Calm down, son."

It was his uncle, and he knew about Taehyungs disorder. "What's wrong?"
Taehyung didn't say anything, he didn't trust his voice enough. He merely titled his head towards the cafeteria door, where Jungkook stood still looking at what was going on.

"Ahhh, I'm sorry. Are you okay? Wait here, I'll get you your food." His uncle said and Taehyung embraced him as a silent way of saying thank you, he was so thankful that his uncle understood and was good to him.

Jungkook forced himself to look away, but Kim Taehyung was the biggest mystery he'd ever come across.

He wanted to know more, wanted to solve the puzzle that was Kim Taehyung, but why? He was straight, ...wasn't he?