#17

Taehyung felt guilty for what had happened. He didn't want Jungkook to think that he liked Yoora. He found himself walking towards the company's building.

Jungkook was leaning against the wall, trying to support himself after a long day of practice. He was waiting for the lift to arrive as he closed his eyes and steadied his breathing. They had dance practice today, and he was so worn out.

The elevator arrived with a ping and Jungkook opened his eyes as he pushed himself off the wall. His heart stopped when he saw the younger boy, rushing with wide eyes. Taehyung saw Jungkook and immediately came to a stop in front of him.

Jungkook, forgetting all about what happened at the cafe, was concerned for Taehyung. Did something happen? Why did Taehyung look so worn out and why where his eyes swollen?

"What happened?" Jungkook questioned, mentally fighting himself from wrapping his arms around the younger.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung stated out, lips trembling. He didn't know he cared so much for Jungkook, but he kept remembering the way Jungkook and Yoora looked at each other, the way Jungkook would never look at Taehyung.

"What, why?"

"I know you think I like Yoora, but I really don't. I promise you, I don't."

Jungkooks eyebrows furrowed, "Huh?"

"At the cafe, you said she was yours. And I know that. I'm sorry, I really don't like her in that way. Please don't be mad at me, Kookie. I'm sorry."

Jungkooks heart started beating louder with every passing second, he hadn't even realized that he thought Taehyung liked Yoora. The fact that he could have been claiming Yoora, completely left his mind. Does this mean that he was jealous of the man who was talking to Taehyung? 'What the fuck, Jungkook. You were jealous of Taehyung looking at Yoora, right?', Jungkook thought.

Taehyung waited patiently for Jungkook to answer, but right when Jungkook was about to say something, the entire staff of Bighit productions came pouring out. It was time for them to go home for the day, and loud voices and shrieks were heard. The crowd came towards them, heading for the elevator.

Taehyungs eyes widened when he saw about 50 people coming towards him. 'Not Now. Not now', he kept repeating. The voices got louder and his mind went blank. He felt like he was being suffocated. He couldn't stand being around so many people. He clutched onto his pants as tears started pooling in his eyes. He nervously moved around as he tried to calm himself down. He didn't want Jungkook to have to calm him down, not again. He didn't want Jungkook to think he was a freak. But he couldn't help himself. His body started shaking as his eyes got blurrier. His knees were starting to give out and his hands were now clinging onto his hair painfully. He bit his lip till he was sure there was blood dripping down.

Jungkook couldn't watch Taehyung almost fall apart right in front of him and not do anything about it. He didn't know why Taehyung was having a panic attack, and he didn't know why it hurt him to see Taehyung like that, but he also knew that he didn't care. He reached forward as he yanked Taehyung towards him, causing Taehyung to collide with his broad chest.

He wrapped his arms around Taehyungs waist and bent down to nuzzle his neck with his nose and whisper into his ear, "Hey, it's okay. It's okay, I've got you now. Please breathe for me."

Taehyungs heart was pounding, he tried to focus on Jungkooks voice instead of the voices of the rest of the people around him. "H-hyung,"

Taehyung broke down again before he could finish his sentence. Jungkook found himself fighting back the urge to kiss the younger boy, he would do anything to protect him. His heart hurt when he saw Taehyung so scared, and so vulnerable. He never wanted to let go of him.
"Yes, Tae? Breathe for me, I'm right here. I've got you now." he whispered reassurances into his ear.

Taehyung clutched onto Jungkooks shirt tighter, not bothering about the sweat on it, "H-hyung, p-peo-people- s-social anxiety, hhyung." Taehyung mumbled hoping Jungkook could get the hint.

Jungkook immediately came to a realization and looked around at the huge number of people around them.

"Hey, I'm going to take you away from all these people okay, are you okay with me carrying you?" Jungkook questioned, too afraid to make the wrong move and break the fragile boy.

Taehyung nodded, too focused on the huge crowd to notice that he was in Jungkooks arms. Jungkook wrapped his arms tighter around Taehyungs waist as he hoisted him off the ground, Taehyungs legs coming around to wrap around Jungkooks waist. He moved his head into Jungkooks neck, soaking it with his tears. Jungkooks muscles flexed as a few women drooled over him, but all he could care about what getting Taehyung to safety.

He walked towards his apartment, holding onto the boy gently but firmly. He skillfully opened the lock with one arm while the other still held the lightweight boy. He kicked the door shut as he walked towards his bedroom and placed Taehyung on his bed.
Taehyungs eyes were shut tight, and he was still shaking. Jungkook was concerned. He removed Taehyungs shoes as well as his own as he walked towards the bathroom to get a wet cloth to soothe Taehyung.
He walked back and dabbed the cloth on Taehyungs forehead, helping the younger calm down. Taehyung finally stopped shaking, and his breathing was getting better. Jungkook found himself staring at how beautiful the younger was, how endearing and how lovely.
He was getting off the bed, when he felt Taehyung grip his wrist, "Please d-don't go."

Jungkook shook his head at the small boys stupidity, how did he think Jungkook would ever leave him alone after what happened?
"Just a second, Tae. I'll be right back."

He went and grabbed a change of clothes from the cupboard as he helped Taehyung change out of his clothes. He interlocked his fingers with Taehyungs as he sang the boy to sleep, pulling the smaller boy flush into his chest. He knew Taehyung needed it, after his little episode. 

"...but you'll never be alone, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn,
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn,
I'll hold you when things go wrong,
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn, I'll be with you from dusk till dawn..."

Jungkook sang to Taehyung. When he thought Taehyung was asleep, he decided to go take a shower. Just as he got up, his phone buzzed, causing Taehyung to wake back up again, but Jungkook didn't notice.

He picked up the phone, "Hey babe."

Taehyung bit his lip. Of course, it had to be perfect Yoora.

"...I know, I miss sleeping with you too."

Taehyung felt his heart break, as he heard the words. He shut his eyes and tried to fall back asleep, hoping he wouldn't break down in front of Jungkook.

'I don't get no sleep, I don't get no peace, thinking about her, under your bedsheet.
The way that she's whispering, the way that she's pulling you in,
Lord knows I've tried, I can't get it off my mind',  Taehyung thought.

Jungkook spared one last look at Taehyung, before he walked into the bathroom, confused as to why he didn't actually miss sleeping with Yoora.