#5

Taehyung decided to go to the store and purchase the newest version of his favorite video game. It was around 8pm, and he had finished his dinner after going back home from work. He didn't want to leave his dog, Yeotan alone, so he decided to bring the small baby along. He was walking down the street, earphones plugged in and a skip in his step as he listened to his favorite song. He was unconsciously humming along, oddly loudly, catching the attention of people around him. He was too busy admiring his dogs small tushy to notice anything.

He also grabbed the attention of a certain black haired male who was walking past him.

Jungkook appeared in front of Taehyung, a small smile on his face. Taehyung immediately recognized him and felt nervous, but he wasn't sure why. He pulled out his earplugs and smiled back at Jungkook. "Hey!"

"Hey, Taehyung! Is this your dog?"

"Yeah, name's Yeotan."

Jungkook crouched down and petted the small ball of fluff, smiling widely. Taehyung found himself growing large with adoration for the cute, bunny like smile he saw in front of him.

Taehyung suddenly sneezed, and cutely rubbed his nose after, making it red, as he shook his head out of irritation for the dust particle that entered his nose. Jungkook chuckled, "Hm, cute."

Taehyung blushed, "H-huh?"

"Ah, your dog, he's super cute!" Jungkook quick mumbled to try and cover up the fact that he just found Taehyung so heartwarmingly adorable.

Taehyung looked away, embarrassed. "S-so, what are you doing here?"

"Ah, I was making my way to the store downtown, I wanted to buy the newest version of my favourite video game."

Taehyungs eyes widened as he quickly bounced on his spot, excited. "Oh my god, me too! Is your favourite game Overwatch?" (don't kill me I don't know shit about video games oops)

"Yeah! Do you play?"

"Of course, I was going there myself to buy the same thing!"

Jungkook nodded, "Want to go together?"
Taehyung suddenly became very aware of the fact that he was talking to causally with a world famous idol, who was beyond gorgeous. He couldn't believe how eyes. He looked back and turned to face Jungkook again, pointing at himself with wide eyes, "M-me?"

Jungkook chuckled, mentally cursing Taehyung for being so soft, "Yeah, you dork. Let's go."

Taehyung nodded walking along with Jungkook as they made their way to the video game store.

Little did he know.... He attracted the attention of a dangerous, dangerous male as well.