#9

The next day, Jungkook had a day off. He finally got a break and surprisingly, he didn't want to sleep, or laze around, he wanted to spend time with Taehyung.
Taehyung was just about to start sketching when the loud ringing off his phone interrupted him. He immediately picked up when he saw that it was Jungkook calling..

"Hello?"

"Hey, Taehyung?"

"Y-yeah?", even though they were close, Taehyung always got nervous when he heard the way Jungkook said his name. It made his name sound even more beautiful than it actually was.

"Get your ass here, we're going out."

"Uh, no. I'm busy. I've got a life, y'know", Taehyung said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes to himself.

Jungkook chuckled, "Oh, really now? What may I ask is the great king Taehyung upto?"
"Oh, shut up, peasant."

They both smiled, oblivious to the other.
"Okay, for real, can you come somewhere with me?"

"Where?"

"I'll show you!"

Taehyung bit his lip, "Okay.. But what should I wear? Is it cold or is it hot? Fancy or casual? Are we gonna eat? Are th-"

"Oh my god, why am I friends with you again?" Jungkook groaned, "Sometimes you're such a girl, Taehyung. Just throw some clothes on, I mean coming without clothes is fine by me too."

Taehyung blushed as he shut his eyes and tried to calm himself down. Jungkook always made dirty jokes, and it was effecting Taehyung now that he may have feelings for his hyung.

"Y-yah!"

"Meet me in front of the cafe, okay?"

"Okay, bye."

Taehyung jumped off his chair and rushed into the bedroom, he made sure to spray his favourite lavender scented perfume as well. He swept his hair back and wore an oversized black hoodie with blue ripped jeans. He walked out the door, bidding farewell to Yeotan, excited to meet Jungkook and itching with curiousity about where he was taking him.

Jungkook was leaning against the wall of the cafe, on leg hitched on it as his head rested on the wall as well. He was humming the tune of their latest song mindlessly.

He heard someone clear their voice and opened his eyes, thinking that he was caught roaming around by his fans. He really just wanted to relax and he didn't have the energy to deal with a bunch of fangirls. He sighed in relief when he opened his eyes only to see Taehyung, "Oh thank god, it's only you!"

Taehyungs eyebrows furrowed, "Only me?" Hm.

Jungkook immediately pushed himself of the wall, ruffling the youngers hair, "I didn't mean it that way, I was just too tired to deal with any of my fans right now."
Taehyung hummed, suddenly hit with the realization that he was actually friends with Jeon Jungkook of BTS.

He was staring at the ground, thinking about how stupid it was that he may or may not be Catching feelings for someone who could literally get anyone he wanted. A frown started to form on his face unknowingly, that Jungkook didn't miss. His own face got painted over with a frown as he saw Taehyung upset. He didn't know why, but it bothered him. A. Lot.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

Taehyung came to his sense and shook his head, "N-nothing, where are we going?", he asked hoping to change the topic.

Jungkook seemed to get the hint as he didn't push the topic. "Come on, I'll show you."

He grabbed Taehyungs hand as he dragged him into his car. Taehyung looked at their hands, at the beautiful contrast between Jungkooks milky white skin and his own tan skin. He sighed thinking about how every part of Jungkook was pretty much perfect.

Jungkook started the engine as they drove, cameras flashing all through the ride. Taehyung immediately started moving around in his seat, uncomfortable at the unwanted attention. He wasn't very comfortable with people taking pictures of him, especially when he knew they would be all over the internet.
But even more because it reminded him of a certain something that he definitely didn't want to remember.

He whined as he started shifting around in his seat more prominently, earning Jungkooks attention.
He immediately drove into a lonely alley and turned his entire body to face Taehyung, whose eyes were still screwed shut.
"Hey, hey, what's going on? Are you okay?"

Taehyung shook his head, tears almost slipping out of his eyes, "D-don't l-like c-cameras."

Jungkook looked at him, worried, "Why?"

Taehyung gripped the side of his seat tighter, making his nerves pop out of his arms. "S-scary, p-please, d-don't like them, d-don't-"

Taehyung yelped as he felt someone grab his waist. He shut his eyes tighter as his body started shaking. Jungkook picked him up easily as he placed Taehyung on his lap pressed him into his chest. "Shh shh, I'm sorry. I didn't know. It's okay, now."

Taehyung nodded, still clutching onto Jungkooks shirt. He didn't know what was happening really, all he knew was that he felt safe when Jungkooks arms were wrapped around him. Jungkook smelled amazing, he smelled like home.

'Home..' Taehyung thought, as his mind started flooding with memories again. He whined lowly, trying so hard to stop the tears from falling before they did, since he didn't want Jungkook to see him crying. Jungkook sensed something was wrong again, so he gently bounced his legs up and down as Taehyung rested on his lap.

Jungkook didn't really know what to do, but he saw the small, vulnerable boy in his lap and treating him just the way he would treat a child. He ran his hands up and down Taehyungs back, hoping to calm him down.

Soon, Taehyung calmed down and lifted his head from Jungkooks chest, still clutching onto his shirt. Taehyungs lips were red from biting them so hard, and the side of this face smashed into Jungkooks chest was red. His eyes were glistening with tears that hadn't fallen yet. Taehyung was stronger as controlling his emotions than he thought. Jungkook felt his heart stop when he saw Taehyungs tears, well almost. All he wanted to do was protect him.

Taehyungs breath hitched when he saw how close their faces were. He could see the lines on Jungkooks chapped lips, and the way Jungkook was looking at him made him nervous.

He quickly squirmed back to his seat, "Thank you so much, Jungkook. I-i didn't mean to, I'm sorry."

Jungkook shook his head, "No, don't apologize. It's okay. Are you better now?"

Jungkook hated being mature and acting his age, but after seeing Taehyung so vulnerable, he wouldn't mind acting his age and taking care of the boy.

Taehyung nodded shyly, "Let's go now."
Jungkook reached back for his back and pulled out a mask, placing in on Taehyungs face. "Here, they can't see you now, and you can't see them too. Close your eyes and let me take you, okay?"

Taehyung smiled behind the mask, as he placed his hand on Jungkooks, squeezing it, "Thank you."

Jungkook was confused, and he didn't know why Taehyung was so scared. But he sure was going to find out.

A/N: finally, some progress 😏