The Age of Ultron.

Lola exited the school building, a frown on her pretty face. Her hair was in a braid, as usual, and the end of it brushed against her butt as she walked. She was wearing a pair of black combat boots, and knee-high dark grey socks, pair of black shorts, and a black concert tee. She carried her backpack in her hands, and she trudged towards the bus stop in obvious defeat.

It had been a long day.

As the 12 year old girl climbed onto the bus, she headed straight towards the back. There was one other boy sitting there, a beanie on his head, his black jeans and sweatshirt making him match Lola. His dark brown hair peaked out from under his hat, and his hazel skin shone in the afternoon sunlight that came through the dirty bus window.
His name was Grant, and he ignored Lola, so Lola ignored him. This was the section of the school bus where these kinds of interactions happened, the kind that was absolutely none at all.

Lola plunked herself on the sticky leather, and pulled out her sketchbook and pencil from her bag. She set to work on sketching a simple drawing.

"Whatcha drawing?" A girly voice rose over the drone of the other voices on the bus as a shadow fell over Lola's paper

"Whatcha drawing?" A girly voice rose over the drone of the other voices on the bus as a shadow fell over Lola's paper. Lola slowly raised her eyes, and was met with a all to familiar face.

"It's nothing Felicity." Lola sighed, the Hungarian accent that she always got bullied for thick as blood.

The curvy girl standing over her pouted her lips. Felicity's curly strawberry blond hair fell to her shoulders, and bobbed up and down with every bump the bus went over. Felicity was wearing a pink and grey plaid shirt, blue jeans, and tan ankle boots.

"Ok then. How have you been Lola? How's your mom? I know the baby is coming soon." Felicity said, ignoring Lola's obvious foul mood and shoved Lola to the side, sitting next to her. Lola internally groaned. She didn't want to have a conversation about her aunt/pretend mother, with Felicity right now, but she got the feeling that the girl wasn't going to take no for a answer. Lola had known Felicity for 2 years, and the girl never gave up on trying to make Lola a bubbly and bright farm girl like her.

"I'm fine. She's fine." Lola muttered.

"And do you think your dad will be home from his business trip in time to be there for the birth?" Felicity pried. It was no secret that her uncle Clint was gone a lot, but the story was that he was a traveling business man. The locals thought he was having a affair though. They never assumed that he was a secret agent.

Lola didn't want to answer, and her wish was granted. The bus pulled up in front of her house, and she scrambled to stand up, shoving her sketch pad and pencil back in her bag, and climbing over Felicity to get out of the seat.

"I gotta go Felicity. See ya tomorrow." Lola said as she walked down the narrow bus isle, away from the bubbly girl.

"Bye Lola." Felicity called back, the annoyance clear in her voice.