Nikoli's Dollhouse

Elizabeth Grey stood in the center of the Black Omega 7 dorm, her black skirt and blouse pressed, her feet planted, her eyes steely cold, as always.

"Elizabeth?" Tessa said softly.

"There is something going on." Elizabeth muttered, her accent thick as the blood she has spilled.

"What are you talking about?" Tessa said with a smirk, but the smile died on her lips when Elizabeth's deathly gaze fell upon her.

"You have become lazy Tessa. Have you forgotten your training? Do you forget how to sense when the truth is being kept from you?" Elizabeth hissed, her voice thick with disgust.

"Are you actually suggesting that someone in the academy is keeping secrets from us?" Tessa exclaimed in surprise.

"Is it really that surprising? Can you actually remember the last time you told the truth Tessa? We spill deceiving from our lips so often, it is no surprise that we would do it here as well." Elizabeth muttered.

"But Madam Nikolai has a policy about lying at the academy! Who is lying?! We must report them immediately, so that they can be killed! The academy has no room for agents who do not know how to follow orders." Tessa exclaimed, growing a feral look in her eyes. The monster that the academy had forced into her heart was hungry for blood. It didn't matter who's it was.

"Would you kill Madam Nikolai? Surely her own policies apply to herself?" Elizabeth mused, and Tessa's eyes grew wide, and she stumbled backwards.

"Elizabeth! Listen to yourself! You are tarnishing Madam Nikolai's name!" Tessa cried out in surprise.

"I cannot tarnish it anymore than it already is. Blood rusts metal Tessa. Madam Nikolai's steel facade is dripping with blood and rust." Elizabeth hissed.

"You have lost your mind. You are simply angered by the death of Cassandra. It was idiotic for you to get attached to her in the first place." Tessa growled.

Elizabeth roared.

She brought both hands into the air rapidly, and black tendrils of energy flew out of her fingertips, slamming Tessa into the wall, pinning her there by her neck. Elizabeth slowly stalked closer to Tessa, still keeping her pinned to the wall, till her pale lips were inches away from the dark skin of Tessa's ear.

"Hold your tongue Tessa. Lest you forget that I am your commander." Elizabeth growled, before stepping back and letting Tessa drop to the floor, watching the curly haired girl as she gasped and choked for air on the floor.

"Y-you are only- the best agent- cough- because of those powers." Tessa croaked.

"Why of course I am Tessa. But there was a reason the heavens gave me these powers, and not you. I am a god." Elizabeth said.

"You are not unique. That Maximoff Avenger. She has the same skill set as you." Tessa growled.

"Wanda Maximoff is weak. And so are you." Elizabeth hissed. Then she spun on her heel, and strutted towards her and Cassandra's bedroom. But at the last moment, she spun around, staring Tessa in her bloodshot eyes.

"And by the way. If I every hear you say that Cassandra is dead again, I will not hesitate to kill you. Matchstick remember? I could get 50 more girls like you." She said, and then she slammed the bedroom door.

Tessa coughed once, and then stumbled to her feet, and stomped off to her bedroom.

Elizabeth, walked across the bedroom floor, to her perfectly made cot. She sat down, back rigid, and then stared at the cot across from hers. Perfectly made. But with a coating of dust upon the sheets.

That cot had not been touched in over a month.

Cassandra is gone Elizabeth.

"Shut up." Lola Romanoff hissed.

We are a god. Elizabeth Grey is the goddess of death. You were foolish to get attached.

"I said shut up Elizabeth." Lola growled, grabbing fistfuls of her black bob in her hands and holding on tight.

You are going crazy Elizabeth. You know that. What would your sisters think of you if they saw you now? Muttering to yourself.
You are a disgrace. The Academy has no room for broken girls.
What are you still doing here Elizabeth?
Why have you not murdered them all? Why have you not burned this place to the ground?
Why not why not why not?

"No." Lola cried, welling her eyes shut.

Why not why not why not?
You could plead madness. You poor little broken girl. You've lost your mind.

"I am nothing without The Academy." Lola growled.

Why not why not why not?
Why are you nothing without this place? Hell did not create the devil, Elizabeth. This place is nothing without us. We could go. Our talents are being wasted here. We should burn this place Elizabeth. Watch it burn burn burn burn burn burn burn...

"Burn burn burn burn.." Elizabeth Grey whispered to herself, standing up, eyes glazed over, as if in a trance.

"No." Elizabeth whispered to herself, shaking her head.

___________________________

"S.H.I.E.L.D Madam. They arrived only moments after Black Omega 7 retreated from Ketska Ferris's body." The strawberry haired agent said, placing the file full of grainy photos on Madam Nikolai's desk.

"Bloody Hell." Nikolai whispered.

"If I may inquire Madam, why exactly did you resurrect L.O.L.A.N.A? She failed her purpose. Why didn't you just let her die when she came back to us, a corpse with 7 bullets buried in her chest?" The agent questioned timidly.

"Because Collet. Project L.O.L.A.N.A is my legacy. She might have failed her first mission. But she is not completely useless." Nikolai muttered.

"But she's crazy Madam! She has severe multiple personality disorder. She should be put down, like feral animal she is." Collet said.

"You are very right Collet. Project L.O.L.A.N.A is insane. But even feral animals can protect their master one last time." Nikolai said, flicking open the folder and staring down at the image of Maria Hill and Nick Fury bent over the corpse of the young heiress.

"One last time? Madam do you really think the end is so near?" Collet exclaimed.

"Yes. I do. These days are the final days of The Academy. This place will be crawling with S.H.I.E.L.D and T.E.R.R.A agents soon enough. Every one of you will die. Except.." Madam Nikolai started, and Collet finished her sentence, while staring down at her feet.

"Except you and project L.O.L.A.N.A."

"Exactly. This is what you do with feral animals Collet. You use them as much as you can, until they have nothing more to give." Madam Nikolai said.

"And what will you do when L.O.L.A.N.A looses it?" Collet questioned.

"Why I thought it was obvious Collet. I'll put a bullet through her skull."