Update on Car Crash info

I just have to say, thank you so much for the overwhelming amount of support this book has gotten. I never dreamed that people would like this little side project of mine so much, and it really makes me happy.

Now, I must come clean to all you lovely readers.

I have not finished Car Crash, I haven't even started it.

I really got to a point on my account where I had too much going on. I had too many projects, and so many commitments, that it actually became very stressful for me, and the writing stopped being fun, and became a chore. I am still in school, and so of course my studies must be my first priority, but actually this account became my second most important priority, even over my own health and wellness. I lost a lot of sleep and self care, and my personal state started to deteriorate.

I love you guys so much, and I always want to make you happy. I want to make everyone happy, and so I often spread myself so thin I reach a breaking point. And so I have been on a bit of a hiatus, only working on one other project, my post- Infinity War series, THE VIEWERS.

But you guys have stayed loyal to me. Your kind and hopeful comments have reached me, even though I kind of closed myself off from you guys, due to stress. I apologize so much, but I hope you can understand why I had done this.

But I think, due to your overwhelming support, I will come back to this project.

It might be a bit of a wait, and it might be slow going at first, but by the end of March, or beginning of April, I will publish the beginning of Car Crash on my account. This is my promise to you, my loyal and supportive reader.

Thank you.