A 1962 Cherry-Red Corvette

-weeks later-

"Nick!" Maria Hill called out frantically as she stared at her computer screen in awe.

"What?" Nick Fury said, rushing into the room.

"A former agent just emailed me. After S.H.I.E.L.D fell, he became a antique car salesman. The other day, a teenage girl came to to his shop, and gave him a massive wad of cash for a certain car. She had and obviously fake ID, and he couldn't get a photo of her." Maria explained excitedly.

"So?" Nick asked, confused.

"Nick, the kind of car that he girl bought, was a 1962, Cherry-Red Corvette." Maria whispered in awe.

"Oh my god." Nick said.

"And look at what she said when she bought it!" Maria said, and Nick walked closer, and looked at the email, in which the agent had included a quote from the girl.

"Holy shit. It's her." He whispered.

---

"Thanks for the business." The car sales man said, shaking the teenage girl's hand, before saying,

"If you don't mind me asking, what exactly are you gonna do with a car like this? It's not something someone your age would normally buy."

The teenage girl wearing all black, and large black sunglasses smirked. She patted the door of her new car.

"You could say I have a family member that got me into old stuff. As for what I'm going to do with it, I think me and Phil are gonna take a long drive."

"You named your car Phil?"

"Yup. The family member, he had a car just like this, that I just recently learned, he named after me. I figured I'd do the same." She muttered, and then she hopped into the car, throwing her bag in the back seat, and starting the old car up.

Then Lola Coulson-Barton, Romanoff-Barnes, pulled out onto the road, and sped away.