Ana Ferris.

T.E.R.R.A.
The
Enforcers
of
Russian
Red-Law
Academics.

"Что это значит для вас мисс Феррис?" What does that mean to you miss Ferris?

"Ничего. Это пустяки." Nothing. It's a bunch of nonsense.

"Очень хорошо, дорогая, очень хорошая." Very good my dear, very good. The large man said with a rolling chuckle, his huge muscled shoulders shaking slightly, as he talked to the girl with strawberry blonde hair, which would be later dyed a shade of honey blonde.

___________________________

"Ketska! Warte!" Ketska! Wait up! A tiny girl said as she chased her bigger sister down the hallway, tiny feet pounding against the wooden floorboards.

"Beeil dich, Ana!" Hurry up Ana! Ketska Ferris calls out to her baby sister, laughing. As Ana reaches her sister, Ketska picks her up, twirling her around, before hugging her close.

"Ich liebe dich Ana." I love you Ana.

"Ich liebe dich auch Ketska." I love you too Ketska. Little Ana says, hugging her  big sister tightly.

___________________________

Ana Ferris wakes up, in a cold sweat. She sits there, in her white cot, in the white room, and stares at the wall.

SLEEP JEMMA.

"My name is Ana." The young girl calmly replies. There is a loud click over the speaker system, silence, and then a large sigh.

"T.E.R.R.A trained you well Miss Ferris." Madam Nikolai's voice comes, obviously tired.

"Yes." Ana simply replies.

"Just tell us why your torso is made of metal Ana. Then we can let you go." Nikolai commands, trying to bargain with the girl.

"Never. Glory to mother Russia, and T.E.R.R.A." The girl replies.

"What are you doing Ana. Your T.E.R.R.A? They are no better than us. What do you think Red-Law Academics are Ana? Red is for blood, Law is the law of death, and Academics is referencing your education." Madam Nikolai says in annoyance, contempt broiling in her voice.

"And I would put my education to use, if you let me out of this room. You will never break me. And one day, I will escape, and snap all of your necks." Ana hissed in contempt.

"I can break you Ana. I didn't want to have it come to this, but here goes nothing. One week ago, my best agent murdered your sister, with the vengeance of her blade."

"No." Ana whispered.

"Yes. Look." Madam Nikolai said, and a small trapdoor opened in the white cell floor, and out of it, rose the cold, dead body, of Ketska Ferris.

"No! Ketska!" Ana screamed, throwing her tiny body off of the cot and flying over to the body of her sister. She flung herself on her sisters chest, which was crusted with blood.

"Now do you believe me?" Nikolai growled over the speaker system, and Ana looked up, cheeks wet with tears, eyes red.

"Why are you doing this Zola?" Ana questioned the woman, using her first name.

"I started the Academy, to honor my mother and fathers memory, their genius. They each had a project, that became their life. It eventually killed them. It was my ultimate wish to succeed in combining their projects, to create one of my own, one that I wouldn't die for." Zola Nikolai muttered.

"Did it work? Did you achieve your ultimate wish?" Ana spat, still crying.

"For a while, yes. Project L.O.L.A.N.A. She was a success. She had so many physical similarities to her father. But her mother, she had the same personality as her mother. She was the perfect experiment. Until she turned eight. Things started to get out of control. I tried to use the same tactics my father used on her father. It worked, but somehow she escaped. I waited for so long, to get the chance to get her back. And then one day, it came. But she wasn't the same. The training I enforced on her, it twisted her mind. Warped it. She went insane."

"And you can't make omelettes with broken eggs." Ana growled.

"Exactly. Lest, without finding a shell or two. Shells are choking hazards."

"Oh. Oh my goodness. How perfect a end for a sinner such as yourself. You choked. You choked on Project L.O.L.A.N.A. You choked on the omelette you made yourself." Ana cackled, a maliciousness glinting in her eyes.

"Enough. L.O.L.A.N.A is gone, along with her team. They found it out. All of it. I sent the experiment, and a team of my best agents after them. There are no more loose ends. Except for you. Now answer me. Why is your torso made of metal?" She yelled.

"Because. It is a bomb. You sent that Lolana girl to kill my sister. I was sent to kill you. See you in hell Zola Nikolai." Ana Ferris growled, and then she ripped off her shirt, revealing her glinting metal torso, that her human arms, legs, and head was attactched to. She placed her hand flat against her metal stomach, and suddenly, a light from within her chest scanned her palm.

"Self termination in 3-" a robotic voice said.

"No!" Zola screamed, voice cracking, as Ana laughed, a insane cackle, tears streaming down her face, as she held her dead older sisters hand.

"2-"

Ana raised her other hand, the one that wasn't holding her sisters, and raised the middle finger towards the camera in the middle of the room.

"Fick dich." She said in her native language of German.

"1."

The Academy exploded.