Ketska Ferris

"What are we looking at Hill." Nicholas Fury said, striding into the dirty and dark room. His right hand, Maria Hill, presses a button on a remote, and a projection appeared on the screen. It was a brutally murdered body.

"There's only whispers. Ghost stories." Hill said, timid at sharing what she knew, worried about what would happen if they followed this path back to where it led.

"We've dealt with ghosts before." Fury said, determined.

"If we follow this person, this -thing, we might not make it out alive Nick." Maria said.

"We've dealt with that before to." Nick said.

"Alright then. Nobody knows who they are. Nobody knows how many. Some say there's only a handful. Others say that there's thousands of them." Maria says, flicking through more images of bodies.

"Do they leave a kill M.O?" Fury said, grappling for answers.

"No. Their all exactly the same. Except for one." Mars says, flicking to another body. But this one is different. There are no bullet holes on this corpse. The body is burnt to a crisp, but there are many deep slashes across the blackened bones.

"There's whispers. They call her Silver Katana. Nobody's even sure if she's part of their ranks, because she's just so ridiculously out there. She doesn't act like a spy. Too flashy." Maria says.

"Any trace of telekinesis?" Fury says, and Maria shakes her head.

"It's the first thing I checked for. It isn't her." Maria says softly.

"Damn. For a moment there, it sounded so much like her. But Lola, she wouldn't know how to function without her powers. She used them all the time. Like a crutch." Fury mutters to himself.

"Exactly. So it's someone else." Maria said to herself, wrapping one arm around herself.

"How do we catch her?" Fury questioned, looking up at Maria, trusting her judgment.

"We become her." Maria said, pulling up another image. This was not an image of a body, but rather of a lavishly dressed young woman, with diamonds dripping off of her body like water.

"Her name is Ketska Ferris. Her father just died, leaving her the owner of a multimillion dollar oil drilling company in Germany, at the age of 20."

"And you believe Silver Katana will be sent to wipe her out." Fury said, finishing Hill's thought.

"Exactly." Maria said, but then she said,

"But this won't be easy. These agents are rumored to work in groups, teams. The Silver Katana will have backup." Maria said worriedly.

"We'll be fine. We dealt with Romanoff. We can deal with her." Fury said, standing up.

___________________________

"Name?" The bouncer at the front door of the lavish party said in German, looking down at a clipboard.

"Diana Gerber und ihre Anwälte." Diana Gerber and her lawyers. Elizabeth responded, gesturing to herself and then Zila and Malka, who stood behind her, in pencil skirts and blazers. Elizabeth herself was dressed in a long Purple gown that swept the floor gently and was high necked. Her black bob was pinned against her head, and she had dark makeup and lipstick on.

"Willkommen Fräulein" Welcome Miss. the large man said, stepping aside and letting the three women step inside the party.

The room was firmly lit with golden light, and people dressed in party gowns and suit swayed and danced to the melody played by the band, while others shared small talk in the corners.