Death

Previously-
"And yer' all about to die."
___________________________
"No!" Lola screamed, as the man pulled the trigger, and she raised her hands in the air, to stop the bullets that were headed towards some of the Inhumans.

But it didn't work.

And their screams rang out across the silent clearing, before dull thuds were heard as their dead bodies landed on the ground. Then, the leader turned towards Lola.

"Inhuman power dampeners hon. That ain't gonna fly here." He cackled, pointing to his wrist. Lola looked down. 

The bracelet. Red means no powers.

"What about this then you piece of shit!" Lola screamed, running forewords. She leaped onto the backs of the people lying down, using them like steps, as she ran towards the man. She pulled her sword out of its sheath under her sweater, and it glinted wickedly in the red lighting as she swung it back and forth, fending off the bullets that the leader fired at her. As she ran, fending off the bullets, civilians in the crowd, all women in black, stood up, pulling out guns and firing at the men that the leader brought with him. Lola reached the leader, as with a scream, raised her sword over her head, her backpack against her back, her braid flying out behind her head.

The leaders eyes widened in fear, and Lola smiled as she brought the sword down.

But as the blade came within centimeters of touching the man, one of his cronies stepped up behind him, open firing on Lola's tiny, exposed body.

As the bullets riddled her chest, it blasted the delicate girl back, causing her body to slam into the front of the crowd. People screamed as Lola's body hit their faces, her blood splattering over them.

"No! Collect her, and kill them!" One of the women in black screams, and the other women in black nod, racing foreword, guns blazing, as the burly Watchdogs run to meet them. A battle, over a corpse.

The corpse of a Romanoff girl.

And as Lola dies, she raises a shaky hand to the sky.

"I'm coming to see you Coulson." She whispers, choking up blood.

Then her eyes flutter closed.

___________________________

Natasha Romanoff sits up on the floor, eyes wide. She throws the thin blanket off her legs, and stumbles over to Steve.

"Steve. Steve!" She hisses in panic.

"Natasha? What's wrong?" Steve says, grabbing her forearms.

"It's- it's Lola. There's- oh god Steve I've got this feeling that something is horribly wrong." Natasha cries out.

___________________________

Good morning Lolana Coulson-Barton Romanoff.
A robotic voice said as Lola awoke from death.

"Don't call me by my full name Siri." Lola groaned, sitting up slowly, rubbing her eyes.

Sarcasm is not a tolerated trait here. You would do best to avoid it Lolana.

"I said, don't call me that." Lola mutters, opening her eyes. She sits in a white room, the only four things in it being a camera and microphone in the corner, where the voice is coming from, a treadmill, and the metal cot she is sitting on. There is no door in the room, which confused Lola to no end, on how exactly she got there.

"How am I alive?" Lola says, standing up. She examines her appearance. She is only wearing a black sports bra, and a pair of black underwear, meaning her stomach is exposed. 7 angry red scars stare back at her, the stitches slowly healing the flesh. 7 bullets. She took 7 bullets to the chest, and is still alive.

"How." She whispers.

"A miracle Lolana. But now, your name is Elizabeth Grey."

"No it's not! My name is Lola Romanoff! I demand that you let me out!" Lola yells, looking up at the camera.

"Run Elizabeth." The robot chants, and the treadmill turns on.

"No!" Lola screams.

"Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth.."

___________________________

The screaming eventually silences, but the chanting continues.

"Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth. Run Elizabeth."

And then it stops.

And Elizabeth Grey climbs on the treadmill, and begins to run.