A Family.

"I- I've met him before? My father? And Natasha is my real mother?" Lola choked out, shaking.

"Yes Lola. But please, let me finish. We don't have much time." Madam Nikolai said.

"Like I said, I have multiple personality disorder, like you. She's Madam Nikolai, and I'm Zola. She is the one that broke you, that drove you, like cattle, she she is the one that hurt you. But I, I was the the one that raised you. I raised you here, at The Academy, which as you know is in Hungary. That is why you have that accent, because your first language was Hungarian. But Lola, I raised you, as though you were my own daughter. I showed you the kindness my own mother never showed me. I love you Lola." Zola crowd, tears welling in her eyes.

"Then how did this happen?!? How did I end up so broken? How did I end up a crazed killer?! How did it all fall apart?!" Lola screamed standing up now, throwing the folder on the floor, hands swirling with black energy, as tears ran down her face.

"Nikolai regained control! I tried so hard to keep her away from you, but when you were 8, she overpowered me! The first thing she did, was wipe your mind, as I sat there, helpless, a passenger in my own body! You were 8, and you barely fit in the electric chair, the same kind that they used to erase your fathers memories. You were so tiny! And as the machine slowly sapped away your memories Lola, all you could do was scream my name, over and over!" Zola wailed, falling to the floor, sobbing.

And Lola stared down at her.

She looked so much like her father then, the confused killer, a wild look in her grey-blue eyes, her hair the same dark shade as his.

How had no one noticed it before? She had her fathers eyes. She had her fathers soul.

"How did I end up at the Expo." Lola hissed out.

"A-after Nikolai wiped you, you went crazy with fear. You escaped, and killed many of our agent in the process. No one really knows how you ended up there, but you did." Zola choked out in a whisper.

Lola sat down heavily in the wooden chair, and stared at her hands. Then she stared at the bag next to the chair, before picking it up. She stared at the bag. The part that rested against a persons back, looked as though it had been ripped and restitched in a few places, and there was dried blood.

"This is my bag, isn't it. This is the one that I had on when I died." She muttered. Zola looked up at her with tearstained cheeks, and nodded.

Lola unzipped the bag, and found her old belongings inside. But she pulled out a book.

A sketchbook. Her sketchbook.

Lola flipped through the drawings, till she found one of her mother.

And then she made her choice. She stuffed the sketchbook back in the bag, and then picked up the folder, stuffing that inside too.

And then she stood up, and slung the bag over her shoulders.

"I'm leaving. And I'm never coming back. If you try to stop me, if you try to find me, I'll kill you." Lola growled.

"Lola, I understand. I'll try to keep Nikolai away from you as long as I can, but you must go very far away from Hungary, and never return to this country. Take your sisters." Zola said sadly, but firmly.

"I will." But as Lola turned towards the window, to leave, Zola called out,

"Lola, do you hate me?"

Lola stopped, but didn't turn around.

"Yes."

"Will you ever forgive me?"

"No."

"Alright then. Go find your mother and father. It's time they knew they had a daughter." Zola said softly.

Lola nodded, and then used her powers to shatter the window. Then she flew out of it, into the cold night.

And Zola sat there on the ground, sobbing, surrounded by glass, as cold air blew around her.

And then she shook for a moment, and then stood up, wiping away her tears.

"Zola you bastard." Madam Nikolai growled, before stalking out of the room.

---

-3 hours later-

"Lola!" Cassandra cried out in relief as Lola stepped into the clearing in the trees. Cassandra flung herself toward her sister, as her other sisters followed suit, one group hug in the woods. Even Tessa joined in.

But then Lola pulled back.

"I think we should separate. Spread out across the globe. Try to restart our lives. We will be harder to find that way." She announced, getting straight to the point.

"No!" Cassandra cried out in shock.

"It makes sense actually." Zilla muttered.

"Are you both crazy? We are sisters! We don't separate!" Cassandra exclaimed.

"Yes we do. And we will." Lola said, and then she set down her bag, and opened it, pulling out a piece of paper, and a pen.

"Write down where you will be, so that if we ever need to regroup, we will know where to find each other." She ordered.

And they listened.

She was still their commander.

Once it was down, Lola folded it up, and put it back in her bag. Then she put her bag back on, and stared at her sisters.

"I hope you all lead wonderful lives." She said, and then she used her powers to float into the air, above the trees, into the night.

And then the force of the fiery red-orange explosion of The Academy blasted her out of the air, onto the ground, far away from her team.

She sat up, coughing, blood splattering her lips and her nose poured out blood like a faucet.

Her ears were ringing, and it seemed as though a few of her ribs were broken.

But she stumbled to her feet.

And then ran.