Gone

Steve and Natasha helped everyone out of their cells, before helping Wanda out of the straitjacket and collar. As the collar broke off, and Wanda's powers came back, her eyes widened.

"Wanda come on. We gotta go." Steve said to her.

"There is someone else trapped here Steve." Wanda said in surprise.

"Who?" Sam said.

"Someone, Someone they keep calling the 'Barton psychopath'. The minds of the agents are all over her. They think we are here to.. break her out?" Wanda says in confusion, looking up at the group of people.

"The Barton psychopath?" Scott Lang says incredulously, but he stops when he sees Natashas reaction.

"Where are they keeping them?" Natasha says harshly to Wanda, striding foreword rapidly.

"Tasha calm down." Clint says, and Natasha spins around.

"Clint, 'the Barton psychopath' is Lola! They got Lola somehow!" She cries out in anger, ripping away from Clint and saying to Wanda,

"Where."

"There seems to be a lot of worry about level 6, cell block 7." Wanda mumbles, and Natasha spins around and marches out of the room, gun raised.

"They have Lola?" Steve says, shock still on his face.

"Who the hell is Lola?" Scott says, trying to catch up.

"Tasha's daughter." Clint says, before chasing after her.

"Say what?!" Sam says, chasing after Wanda and Steve as they follow Natasha and Clint.

The group pounds down the staircase, taking out agents as they go, till they reach level 6. They then race down the hall, and it seems that the agents frequent more down here. When they reach cell 7 though, everything stops.

There is a figure in the cell, a tiny figure with a metal collar around their neck, and a metal contraption on their head. They wear a straight jacket, and their ankles are handcuffed together. Their is a plastic and fabric muzzle over the persons face, and their hair hangs limply around their head. There are 3 tubes running out of the figure and into the wall, one in their stomach, and two in their neck.

But the worst part of all, is the fact that they are suspended from the wall, like some kind of puppet. Chains are attached to the edges of the room, and they attach to loops on the jacket. It results in the tiny figure behind pressed against the center of the wall, feet dangling above the floor, their whole body limp with exhaustion.

"Step away from the girl Romanoff." A voice says over the loud speakers.

"How could you do this to someone?" Sam says, horror on his face as he stares at the young girl through the glass.

"She's dangerous and deranged." Ross said.

"She's my daughter. She isn't any of those things." Natasha mutters quietly, before turning to Wanda.

"Break her out Maximoff." The woman says, and the younger woman nods.

Wanda blasts the glass of the cell with her powers, but it only rattled.

"Do you honestly think that you would be able to break the glass that easily? She's a psychotic telepath! Of course it's immune to telekinesis!" Ross says, laughing over the speaker system as troops of officers come rushing down the stairs to detain them.

"We have to get her out, now!" Steve yells, and Natasha rushes over to the keypad on the wall. She smashes it, and pulls it off, accessing the wires underneath. She fiddles with them for a moment, and then the glass starts to retract into the ceiling. But as Natasha and Wanda rush into the cell to break Lola out, the glass starts to close again, its commands overridden by Ross.