Chapter 17

A/N Just so you know, if any of you guys ever want to talk about life, just message me. I wanted to talk to someone today, but noone could so, I dont want that to happen to any of you guys. So message me if somethings up.

It was a Monday, and Peter was genuinely happy for the first time in the while. He missed seeing his friends all the time, and wanted to catch up with them. He got out of bed, and walked out of his room after stretching.

"Hey Tony!" Peter says, smiling as he walks into the kitchen.

"Hey kid. How you doing?" Tony asks while sipping his coffee.

"Good, I was wondering if I could go to school today?"

Tony thought about it for a moment. Peter hasn't gone to school since he ran away, so about 3 weeks. Tony wanted to make sure he was okay with Aunt May and the nightmares, then the press conference happened. "Uh, if you want to. I'll have to call first. When does it start?"

"8:15." Peter excitedly responded.

Tony looked at his watch. 6:30. "Okay, I'm gonna call. Get ready."

"Thank you!!" Peter gave Tony a thumbs up and did a backflip. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou!" Peter sprinted off down the hall to his bedroom.

Peter got ready while thinking about Ned and MJ. Wow, I haven't talked to them in such a long time!

By the time Peter finished getting ready, it was 7:00. He ran downstairs, excited to go to school, unlike most.

"Okay, eat some food then we can go." Tony pointed to a bowl of cereal.

"Okay daaaaad." Peter jokily said about Tony's behavior.

Tony looked at the boy, shocked. Peter caught his gaze, and became worried. "What did I do?" Peter asked.

"Y-You called me dad." Tony stuttered.

"Oh." Peter didn't have the heart his said 'dad' as a joke. He shoved his face with cereal.

Once Peter finished his cereal in awkward silence, he brought his bowl to the sink. He then looked up at Tony. "Can we go now?"

"Yeah. Which car?"

"The minivan." Peter answered.

"Wow, great pick." Tony sarcastically said.

They walked down to the garage and got into the mom car. Tony started the engine and began to drive to school.

Once they arrived, Peter quickly said goodbye and jumped out the car. He spotted Ned outside and ran to him. "Ned!"

"Peter! Where have you been!? You missed soo much!" The two did their secret handshake.

"Yeah, well, a lot has happened. Aunt May kicked me out, so now I'm living with Mr. Stark." Peter said casually.

"WHAT? YOU ARE LICING WITH TO-" Ned got caught off by a hand.

"Shh!"

"Sorry." Ned laughed.

"It's okay. But anyway, wanna go to class?" Ned nodded and they walked off.

Peter spent the whole first half of the day talking with Ned and MJ. Flash hasn't bothered him much so far. At lunch, Peter texted Tony.

Peter: Hey can I patrol after school? 😀😀

Tony: Sure, kid.

Peter: Thanks!!!!!! ☺️🤩😊

Tony: Want someone to come with you?