Chapter 27

Peter walked into the hallway. He ran to the kitchen, looking for Tony. Instead of Tony, he found Clint and Bruce.

"Where's Tony?" He turned his side to side, making sure Tony isn't in the room.

"Uh, either in his room or the lab. Why?" Bruce replied.

"I've figured it out!" Peter's smile grew.

"Figured what out?" Clint asked, confused.

"I separated the two! But they deserve to be together!"

"Separated what?" Bruce was also confused.

Peter skipped to the table, and sat down. His eyes were filled with hope, and happiness. "I separated Spider-Man and Peter Parker. But they need to be together. I know that now."

Bruce tilted his to the side. Peter took that as a sign to explain further. "You see, to be the best person I can be, I need the strengths from both Peter and Spider-Man. Their strengths destroys the weaknesses of the other! So I brought them together again! You see?"

Bruce smiled. "Good job, kid."

Clint also smiled, as he was happy that the boy is happy. "Go find Tony."

Peter stood up quickly, knocking over his stool. "Sorry!" He rushed to pick up the stool and sprinted to the elevator.

"Friday, take me to Tony!" Peter was basically jumping with joy.

"Taking you to the lab, Peter." The elevator doors closed. Peter thought of what he should say, but came to the conclusion that he should speak from his heart.

The doors opened, and Peter ran out. He spotted Tony, and sprinted to where Tony was, while screaming, "TONY! TONY! TONY!"

Tony was startled. He dropped his wrench and spun around faster than sound. "Peter?" His voice is small and his eyes were bloodshot.

"Tony!" Peter jumped into Tony's arms. The force took Tony off the chair. The both ended up on the ground, Tony still embraced by Peter.

Tony was now majorly confused. He hurt the boy less than 12 hours ago, but now he was being hugged by Peter.

"Peter, what's happening?"

Peter noticed the confusion in Tony's voice. "I'm hugging you, duh."

"Well, yeah, I get that. But why? I hurt you."

Peter loosened his grip on Tony, and faced him. "No, you didn't. I understand why you did it. It wasn't your fault. If I was in your position, I would have done it too."

Tony looked up and down the boy's face. "But, you were sad."

"Yeah, but then I realized something. I understand now. I don't blame you, so you shouldn't blame yourself." Peter tightened his grip again.

Tony melted into the hug. "I'm sor-" A hand was placed over Tony's mouth before he could finish.

"Stop. Remember how you always say how I shouldn't say sorry so much? Well, you don't have anything to be sorry for. So, shut up."

Tony chuckled at how controlling the kid was right now. "So, you forgive me?"

"Of course! So forgive yourself too." It was silent for a moment. "But, I might have bad days. But they aren't your fault! So it's fine."

"You are way too forgiving." Tony states.

Peter brightened, happy to explain his realization. He broke apart the hug, and stared at Tony. "Glad you said that. See, I realized that I separated Spider-Man and Peter Parker. So that made me weaker. But since I, uh, unseparated, no that sounds weird, uh?" Peter thought for a minute.