So...

(explanation of where ive been and prompts for new story at the bottom)

I disappeared. Where did I go? I dont know. But i guess i just sort of loss motivation for this story. I still kind of dont have any motivation to finish it, but i will soon. i promise.

Basically, i felt like i lost the peter parker i had in my mind. from the past movies and stuff, peter used his losses and parker luck" as motivation to be better. in this story, i felt like I lost that mindset and made it focus on fluff. My main idea for what would happen is that tony would gain guardianship over peter, but peter would try to push him away because he doesn't wanna lose anyone else.

Also, in many stories peter gets hella depressed and i get why the authors are doing that, but it doesnt seem like peter to me. i feel like peter would act like he is fine and suffer more on the inside. i dont think he will be physically harming himself.

Anywho, the main point is i felt like i drifted from my main idea and just lost motivation for this story. That being said, i do want to start writing again. I promise i will finish this story soon, but i have some ideas for new stories revolving around peter and tony. If you could be a dear and comment on the ideas you want me to write a story on, that would be greatly appreciated.

1) Aunt May dies (shocker) and tony gains guardianship over peter. Peter looks for methods to sooth his pain since spiderman isnt working as well as he wants it to. Basically peter uses parties, drugs and alcohol to sooth his pain while tony is a confused little old man.

2) a book on short stories of different prompts either i thought of or people suggested. kind of like those one shot books. Actually, it is one of those.

3) A harley, tony, and peter 4 shot, if thats a thing. Basically 3 times peter ignored harleys shit, and the 1 time he answered. (harley comes to the tower for summer and is jealous of peter)

4) Another aunt may dies type of story, and Peter and Tony are trying to figure their relationship out. peters hiding his pain, and tonys trying to be there for him when he breaks. peter tries pushing tony away because of his parker luck too.

I promise I will finish this story soon, and thats a fact. Its been months and i am so sorry for leaving this story without an explanation. Ill finish this story, and start the next story that i think people will enjoy based on the comments.

Love yall.

Also Endgame killed me. And the FFH trailer. I literally have no idea what to do with my life.