Part 1 - Chapter 1

I was the waifu of a mafia boss, known as Mello. I recieved a call from one of his associates, Rod Ross, informing me I was to meet Mello at one of his mafia jobs. A car was on it's way to bring me there. I had no real reason not to trust him, since Mello did. I personally thought he was a creepy hoe, but whatever. Mello had been gone all day and I missed him.

The car dropped me off a big mansion looking place. The door swung open as I approached, so I entered.

The first thing I saw was a hot guy lying on a couch. For a second I thought it was Mello's best friend, Matt, wearing a suit. I approached the redhead, realising it wasn't Matt, and also that this guy was stone cold and had no pulse.

"Dammit," I thought. "How inconvenient. I should probably call an ambulance, but that's kind of pointless if he's already dead."

Just then the guy sat up, making me jump.

"Oh, you're alive!"

"Of course I'm alive."

I checked him out. He suit was not unlike the Vampire Knight uniform (Day Class) but he had the red ribbon wrapped around his neck with a long piece hanging down on his left side. I've mentioned the red hair, he also had green eyes like Matty.

I was already fantasising about choking him with the ribbon, when he launched himself on top of me.

"I'm taking you," He told me.

"I've already got a boyfriend, but I'm helpless without him. If you insist on taking me, there's not much I can do."

Obviously that was a big fucking lie, besides the boyfriend part. I was just an anime hoe, so I wasn't about to complain.

He leaned in and... licked my neck? Well ok. Why not, I guess? He opened his mouth as if to bite my neck, when we were interrupted by some cockblocker, who told Red to take me to his room if we were indulging in private activities.

Red sat up, his legs sprawled apart. He was hot. I was checking out his bulge when he referred to me as 'pancake.'

"Excuse me?"

"You're flat as a pancake."

I looked down at my chest.

"I mean, you've got a point, but jeez, no need to be so rude about it," I huffed. "Show me what you have before you judge."

"Fuck off," He said.

The cockblocker stole my handbag, while I gasped but said or did nothing to stop him. He was old, grey and boring.

Another douchey guy appeared on the balcony above us. He looked exactly like Red, whose name I gathered from Grey was Ayato, but he had a gay hat with a pink ribbon tied around. I actually own a similar hat, bar the ribbon. I was already thinking about cosplaying him, if I could be bothered.

He was suddenly sitting right beside me, though I didn't notice him leave the balcony, and he licked me too.

"Eww, what the fuck?" I asked. At least he said I smell nice though.

Near with purple hair also licked me, having also appeared out nowhere. I guess these dudes all had some weird licking festish. Hmm, that could come in handy.

Cockblocker told them to stop treating me like a hoe.

"It's ok, I AM a hoe," I responded.

Hat guy and purple Near with a teddy continued to compliment my smell and taste, but Matt, I mean Ayato, told him I was his since he'd seen and tasted me first.

"Yours truly is going to be her first everything," He boldly declared.

Yeah, sorry bro, you're too late for that. By the way, had I mentioned his shirt was unbuttoned? Yes, he was definitely my favourite so far. My first.

Damn, what was I thinking? I already had a boyfriend, an angry, possessive, literally murdererous boyfriend. But put other hot anime guys in front of me, and what can could I do?

Well, I could do plenty.

Ayato stood up and told someone to come out. A lighter purple haired guy appeared. His hair kind of reminded me of Saeran Choi's so I hoped Ayato hadn't meant he was gay. Another guy appeared out of nowhere, lying on a couch, with orange hair.

They were all introduced, guy with hat called me 'little bitch.'

"I'd think up a new nickname but I'm not very creative," He apologised.

"Well, I am a little bitch. A big bitch actually."

Then I was told I was their sacrificial bride.

"Damn you, Rod Ross," I cursed.

The lights flashed and I realised they were all vampires.

"You're all vampires! How fucking cliche. I guess that explains all the licking though?"

They all just shrugged.

"I should probably warn you that my boyfriend is head of the mafia. If he finds me, you're all dead. Oh wait, you're all dead anyway. Shit."

"Oh sure, your boyfriend is head of the mafia," Hat guy laughed.

"Ok then, don't believe me. That just makes it more fun. Oh, and my son is the Russian Punk. If they come here together, well you can say goodbye to your lovely tidy mansion."

"Stop telling lies, little bitch. It's not attractive."

"And what's your name?" I asked him.

"Laito."

"Lighto?" I couldn't help laughing. "You're not Lighto Imagay, are you?"

They all started licking me at once.

"I prefer kisses!" I protested.

Grey gave some speech about taking whatever he wanted. I made a face and looked to Ayato for help. If anyone here was taking me, I hoped it would be him.

"Come here. I'll smother you with fang marks and kisses," He said when he noticed I was looking at him.

"Well damn, I won't say no to that."

He took my hand and we went to his room to do private activities all night long.

Mmm, I hope so

Mmm, I hope so... (Ayato)