10

Yoora squeezed herself in between Minji and Jimin as they all sat in a circle in the middle of the room.

Yoongi, who sat across from her, couldn't help but glance at her every once in a while. He was worried she'd get drunk quite fast as she has never drank before, and with the pace she was going at, she would probably be intoxicated soon.

''Alright, let's start. Who's going first?'' said Taehyung.

Everybody looked around at each other in hopes of someone putting their hand up in response. All Taehyung got in response was silence.

He sighed. ''Fine, I'll go. Someone ask me something, I'm picking truth,'' he said.

Minji put her hand up enthusiastically. ''I've got one! Do you have your eye on someone right now?'' she asked.

Everybody looked at Taehyung expectantly. Taehyung could feel his cheeks heat up as he glanced around the room. His eyes landed on Yoora, but he quickly averted his gaze, his bangs covering his eyes.

''Uh, yes I do,'' he answered.

''No way! Who is it, Tae?" exclaimed Hoseok who was sitting beside him.

"I already answered my truth. Now I get to ask someone a question,'' he said with a smirk.

He looked around the room, thinking about who to pick.

''Namjoon, truth or dare?''

Namjoon put his hand on his chin, as if he was deep in thought. ''Dare.''

Taehyung chuckled. ''I dare you to drink 3 shots of vodka right now,'' he said, gesturing to the bottle of vodka on the table.

Namjoon stood up and grabbed the bottle, taking a shot glass with him and sat back down in between Jin and Yoongi. He poured himself a shot and quickly drank it. His face resembled someone who just bit into a lemon.

''Oh god, how can people drink vodka on its own? Its disgusting,'' said Yoora as she watched him pour another shot.

''True that, I'm more of a whiskey guy,'' said Jungkook.

Namjoon poured his last shot and downed it, slamming the glass onto the floor.

''Done, that wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Now, Yoongi, truth or dare?'' asked Namjoon.

''Truth,'' Yoongi replied without hesitation.

''Awh, you're no fun,'' moaned Jungkook.

Yoora suddenly stood up and made her way to the alcohol on the table, poured herself some liquor and sat back down. Yoongi watched her intently, wondering if she was drunk yet or not.

''Okay, if you were gay, who would you kiss out of the guys?''

Yoongi choked on his own saliva.
''What kind of question is that, you weirdo,'' he said.

Both Jungkook and Jimin burst out laughing.

Yoongi glared at them, but didn't say anything. He thought about the question and with a sigh, he replied with ''Jimin, I guess.''

Jimin started laughing even harder, clutching his stomach and wiping the single tear rolling down his cheek.

''Nice question, Joonie, you've made us all die from laughter!'' exclaimed Hoseok as he chugged on some beer.

Yoora giggled. ''I'm sorry but I can't picture Yoongi being gay, he's too much of a fuckboy,'' she said, smirking at the boy across from her.

The boys all broke into laughter at Yooras comment. ''She's got a point, you know,'' said Taehyung, chuckling.