30

×

The days went by agonisingly slowly, Yoora forced herself to get out of bed with a fake smile every single day, desperately trying to hide her growing sleeping bags with some concealer.

She hasn't spoken to Yoongi in a week, a whole week of avoiding him like the plague. He hasn't made a move either, which Yoora was upset about yet grateful for, she didn't have the courage to face him just yet.

It was the day before Taehyungs party, Yoora was set on not going after all. She didn't feel like partying at all, especially if her stalker were to follow her to said party.

Her eyes shot open when she heard her phone ringing, forcing her body out of her bed she picked it up.

''Hello?''

Silence, the familiar silence clouded her ears. She held in her breath, her anxiety rising within her.

''Who are you? Why won't you leave me alone?'' she whispered, feeling vulnerable and scared.

She froze when she heard loud breathing on the other line.

''I'm your secret admirer,'' a low, raspy voice said.

Yoora felt her face blanch as she finally heard her stalkers voice. It sounded familiar, she has definitely heard it somewhere before. She couldn't put her finger on it, nobody came into mind.

''Who are you?'' she repeated.

The silence was deafening. She waited patiently for her stalker to talk, but all she could hear was breathing.

''Do I know you?'' she asked, her voice slightly trembling.

''No, you don't,'' he answered.

''What do you want from me?'' she choked, afraid to hear what he might say.

''You, I want you.''

Yoora felt goosebumps all over her skin, her clammy hand held onto the collar of her shirt so tightly she was afraid she'd rip it.

She hung up, throwing the phone away as far as possible from her. She felt her back against the wall and slid down, landing on the cold floor. She brought her knees to her chest, hugging them firmly.

×

Yoora stood at her locker, her eyes focused on the floor as if it were the most interesting thing in the world. She couldn't get rid of the voice in her head, it made her skin crawl. No matter how hard she focused on the male's voice, she couldn't figure out who it belonged to.

She snapped out of her thoughts as Minji grabbed onto her arm, pulling her to the cafeteria.

''So, you coming to the party? Please say yes,'' Minji said, staring at Yoora with a hopeful expression.

Yoora let out a groan, ''I don't want to go, Minji, I'm in no mood for partying,'' she moaned.

Minji stopped walking as she held into her hands, squeezing them. ''Please, I'm begging you,'' she squealed as she jumped up and down, causing Yoora to let out a defeated sigh.

''Fine, now please stop jumping,'' she muttered.

Minji smiled widely at her best friend, ruffling her hair, leaving it messy.

''But I'm going in sweats,'' Yoora mumbled.

Minji cocked an eyebrow at her, ''No you are not, honey.''

As Minji started rambling about the importance of wearing quality clothes to a party, Yoora spotted Yoongi out of the corner of her eye. Jisoo clinged into him, her grasp on his arm firm as he looked at her with an annoyed expression.