29

×

There were bags under her eyes, her hair was put up into a messy bun, strands of hair sticking out everywhere, she was dressed in old washed out jeans and a black oversized sweather, tugging at her slightly ripped sleeves as she made her way to class. Yoongi watched her from afar, his gaze strictly focused on her visibly tired form.

He wanted to talk to her so badly, but stopped himself as he slammed his locker shut and made his way to class, lost in thought.

×

Yoora tiredly made her way to the cafeteria with Minji by her side, spewing nonsense about some upcoming party she had no intention of attending.

"Please, pretty please Yoora come with me, it'll be fun!'' Minji exclaimed as she grabbed a tray and stood in line, her eyes inspecting the food being slopped onto trays. She scrunched her nose in disgust, but she was too hungry to care and gladly took her food, smiling politely at the lady serving it.

Yoora rolled her eyes, "I don't like parties, Minji, I'm not going."

They sat at the table where the boys were already making a mess, laughing and complaining about the strange looking food.

''It kinda looks like vomit,'' Jungkook said.

''It's chilli con carne, it might look odd but it's really good, try it,'' Taehyung said as he took a spoonful.

Yoora sat beside Taehyung, while Minji took a seat beside Jimin who welcomed her with a grin.

She could feel Yoongi's stare, but didn't spare a glance in his direction.

''So, girls, you must come to my party next week," Taehyung said with a mouth full of food.

''Yah, Tae, don't talk with your mouth full, you'll choke,'' Jin exclaimed.

Taehyung stuck his tongue out at the elder boy, ignoring his remark.

''I'm definitely coming! But Yoora doesn't want to," Minji said with a frown.

Taehyung shot a glance at Yoora, who was playing with her food, not paying attention to the conversation.

''Yoora, you have to come, please?" Taehyung nudged her with his elbow, hoping to receive a response from the girl.

She turned to face him, licking her dry lips. "I think I'll pass this time, Tae,'' she said with a sigh.

''Please? For me?" he begged, putting on his best puppy eyes.

Yoora took in his beautiful features, his bangs were getting long as they poked at his dark eyes, this time not being held back with a bandana.

''Tae, puppy eyes don't work on me.''

''Please!''

Yoora dropped her spoon and slumped against the chair.

''I'll think about it, no promises though,'' she said in defeat.

''You better come,'' Taehyung muttered, happily sipping on his banana milk.

''Well, I won't be playing truth or dare this time, if I do come,'' Yoora retorted as she glared at Jungkook, who looked at her with a smirk.

''Why not? It was fun, wasn't it?'' he said, his smirk growing wider at the flushed girls face.

''No, not really, you pervert.''

Jungkook chuckled at that, trying his best to ignore the death states we was receiving from Yoongi.

Yoongi hated the way she ignored him, she wouldn't even look at him. He wanted to apologise, make up and go back to annoying her and calling her pet names. He wanted her to hit his arm playfully and laugh at his ridiculous pick up lines, to smile at him, he was going crazy.

He didn't realise just how much better his days were with Yoora around, ready to annoy and hit him at anytime.

He missed her so much.

''Yah, Yoongi, if you're not going to eat that give it to me! ,'' Hoseok exclaimed, starting at the black haired boy who poked at his food with his spoon, not eating at all.

Yoongi shoved his tray into his direction, hoping that'd shut him up.

He looked at Yoora, whose smile finally appeared, he noted how cute her little dimples were, similar to Namjoons. He watched her ruffle Taehyungs hair and felt his heart shatter.

He stood up, not wanting to look at it any longer, he couldn't take it, and left the cafeteria, not a word left his mouth even with the boys' shouting behind him.

Yoora watched as Yoongi left, she didn't go after him, her gaze simply lingered after him. She couldn't find the courage to speak with him, so she simply ignored him.

It was starting to become difficult, she didn't want to distance herself from him, but she needed to protect him. She didn't know what that stalker was capable of, he was unpredictable.

The last thing she wanted was to further piss him off, so she avoided Yoongi as much as she could.

It caused her heart to hurt terribly, but she tried her best to ignore it, reassuring herself that it's for the best.

×

Boring chapter i know, but wait for the action! :)