15

×

Yoora couldn't help but feel paranoid, she felt like she was being watched all the time, her every move monitored and every action noted.

After she had received that creepy phone call, she's gotten at least 20 missed calls from unknown numbers. She was too scared to pick up and so she ignored all of them.

She lay awake in her bed, staring at the ceiling above her. Her mind wandered to the incident with Yoongi in the storage room and she could feel herself burning up as she pulled the blanket over her mouth.

''He was so close to me, I could feel his body warmth radiating off him and the strong smell of his cologne,'' she thought as a small smile made its way onto her face.

She could only hope he wasn't too angry with her, she didn't want to lose him. Despite the odd cirmumstances of their first meeting, she felt quite attached to him, even if he liked to play around with her a lot.

She let out a grown as her alarm started ringing, the annoying noise making her clutch her head in pain. She turned it off as quickly as she could, hopefully avoiding a headache.

She left the comfort of her bed and started getting ready for another dreadful school day, hoping she'd somehow avoid seeing Jisoo, the girl who was slowly ruining her life.

×

Yoora, as per day, walked into the school with her head held low. She tucked her earphones into her pocket and made her way to her locker. On her way, she heard her name being called. She looked up, moving her long hair out of her face so she could see.

She saw Yoongi and his 6 friends standing directly in front of her, they were all smiling at her.

Yoora felt as if someone had stabbed her. She couldn't handle the guilt anymore and instead of turning around and flat out ignoring them, she stood still. She gave them a weak smile, it was the best she could do.

''Hey guys,'' she said softly as she watched the boys expressions soften.

Taehyung ran up to her with his body smile and put his hand on her shoulder. ''We've missed you, Yoora.''

Yoora felt the blood rush to her cheeks as she watched Taehyung look at her expectantly, his beautiful dark eyes looking into hers, she could feel herself get lost in them.

Yoongi and Jungkook joined Taehyung as they came closer and practically attacked Yoora as they lunged at her with open arms. She let out a squeal in shock, but let the boys hug her until she felt the air being knocked out of her lungs.

''G-Guys, I can't breathe,'' she whimpered.

The boys immediately let her go with a chuckle.

''Sorry, we couldn't help ourselves. We've been worried about you,'' said Jungkook as his gaze focused on the nearly healed bruise on Yoora's cheek.

She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and nervously played with the fabric of her shirt, unsure of what to say.

''I'm sorry i worried you guys, I didn't mean to,'' she blurted out, staring down at her own two feet.

Yoongi observed her carefully. She definitely wasn't acting like herself lately, she wasn't giddy or energetic, instead she seemed upset and spaced out all the time.

He wanted, no, needed to know what was wrong.

Yoongi took both of her hands into his and held them tightly, giving them a gentle squeeze. She looked up and met his eyes, they were even more mesmerising than Taehyungs.