16

×

Yoongi was always most feared when furious. His anger made him switch personalities like a light switch, from the light into the dark.

Yoongi arrived early at his meeting place-the school roof. It was a sunny day with no clouds in the sky, there was no breeze or fresh air for that matter. It was so hot Yoongi found it hard to breathe.

Yoongi leaned against the wall as he waited for a certain someone to show up. He was more than ready to teach someone a lesson.

A panting girl suddenly opened the door, slamming it behind her as she rested her arms on her knees, trying to catch her breath.

''Idiot, did she run here?'' he thought, watching the girl pitifully.

The girl fixed her clothes and ran her hand through her hair, checking if she looked okay. She ran up to Yoongi, wrapping her arms around his waist. He fought the urge to punch her in the face right then and there. He noticed the bandage on her nose, it looked broken. He smiled to himself, ''Well at least Yoora's got her revenge.''

He sighed in annoyance as Jisoo tightened her grip on his waist. This girl had no idea what personal space meant.

He couldn't bear it anymore as he pushed her away, her eyes widening as she looked at his face. He had the most complex expression she has ever seen, you couldn't tell whether he was angry or sad, it was utterly unreadable.

''Don't touch me, Jisoo. I'm not your boyfriend,'' he said, glaring at her intensely.

Jisoos frown suddenly turned into a wide grin. ''Yet,''she said.

Yoongi grabbed her by her shoulders and leaned in, his nose touching hers. She could feel herself blushing ten shades of red from the physical contact of his skins against hers. It made her feel pleasure, it made her want to purr and tell him just how much she wanted him.

''Listen carefully, Jisoo. I don't forgive anyone who hurts my friends, especially Yoora,'' he hissed at her, his gaze becoming colder with each word he spoke.

Jisoo looked at him, dumbfounded. "What are you talking about, Yoongi?"

''Don't play dumb, you know what you did. Now here's my deal. You listen real good," he said as he reached into his back pocket and grabbed his phone. He unlocked it and clicked onto the gallery icon. He scrolled through until he found what he needed. He shoved the phone screen into her face.

"If you don't move schools this week and leave Yoora alone for the rest of her life, these photos will be sent to your precious daddy, I'm sure he'd be delighted to find out that his daughter is a prostitute," he growled at the girl.

She gulped with fear as she examined the image being waved in front of her, it was definitely her, doing unholy things.

Jisoo felt her legs give out as she collapsed onto the ground. Her heart has just been broken by the person she loved the most in the world, her lover, her lover who didn't love her back, who was trying to get rid of her. She brought her hand up to her cheek only to realise that she's crying, fat tears cascading down her cheeks, she could feel her make up being ruined.

Yoongi put his phone back into his back pocket and stood over Jisoo. He couldn't help but smirk as he looked down on her from above, she looked pathetic.

''Yoongi, did you ever feel anything towards me?'' she suddenly asked.

He looked at her face, she looked like a pitiful little child who's just been denied something for the first time in her life. Her eyes were glossy from the tears, rosy cheeks and smudged eyeliner running down her face. She looked so pitiful, he couldn't look away. He wanted to see the light from her eyes completely disappear, he wanted to hurt her just as much as she hurt Yoora, physically and mentally.

''No, never, I have never liked you in any way, Jisoo,'' he replied without hesitation.

Jisoo started sobbing uncontrollably. She couldn't handle the fact that her lover didn't love her back. All she ever wanted was his attention, his affection, his lust, his love. She couldn't stop crying, the tears just keep coming, never stopping.

Yoongi decided to leave the girl on the roof, he had no mercy for her. She was probably unstable, but she didn't deserve his help.

Before he left the rooftop, he whispered something in her ear.

'' If you go near Yoora again, you'll regret ever crossing paths with me, Jisoo.''

And with that, he left, never looking back. He was done with her, he needed her gone.

×

Short chapter but hey Jisoo the bitch is finally gone, god I hate her character sm, lmao, hope like the story so far uwu ✨