31

×

Yoora groaned in annoyance as Minji ran around the apartment, searching for a tub of mascara she apparently dropped somewhere.

''Can't you just use mine?'' Yoora asked, taking out her mascara from her bag and waving it around, hoping Minji would stop thrashing the apartment as she ran around, making a mess by knocking down things and sending pieces of clothing flying into the air.

''But that mascara was expensive! It was worth more than my phone case,'' she exclaimed, pushing her head under the couch, trying to catch a glimpse of it. She noticed something laying underneath, not in the shape of her mascara but something flat and had a small glisten to it, she reached her hand deep underneath and pulled out a photograph.

Minji stared at the photo in her hand, examining it carefully. It was a photo of Yoora, with a towel wrapped around her body, her wet hair falling down her back. It was definitely taken secretly, Minji noted. Why was this under the sofa?

Minji stood up and turned around, watching Yoora wave her mascara around like crazy. Minji shoved the photo into her skirt pocket, deciding not to confront her best friend about it.

It probably wasn't what it looked like.

Probably.

Minji pushed back all negative thoughts to the back of her head as she skipped happily, taking the item from Yoora's hands and making her way to the bathroom where the biggest mirror hung on the wall.

Yoora stared at her reflection in the small mirror on her desk, her lips were painted a deep purple, eyeshadow smeared on her eyelids as well as eyeliner, she noted how stunning her cat eyes were. She fixed her bangs, that she finally cut, and applied a bit of blush to her cheeks.

She didn't look like herself at all, but she didn't care. Yoora hoped she could unwind at the party, take her mind off the recent events in her life.

''All done!'' she heard Minjis voice exclaim, turning around, she studied her best friend in awe.

She was wearing a long sleeved crop top, yellow in colour, along with a checkered pathern running down the sleeves. With that, she wore a tight black skirt with metal studs on the edge of the material, along with some fishnets and sneakers. No matter how revealing her outfits were, she'd never wear heels, she couldn't admit to not being able to walk properly in them, feeling extremely embarrassed about it as she is a girl after all.

''Wow, you look appetising,'' Yoora said with a wink.

''You gonna eat me or something?'' Minji said as she cocked an eyebrow.

Yoora stuck her tongue out at her, her pink tongue clinging onto her purple lower lip.

''That's hot, your lip shade is really hot. Stick your tongue out at Yoongi when you see him,'' she exclaimed with a smirk.

Yoora's smile faltered as she fiddled with her long fingers against the hem of her dress.

''Uh, yeah, will do," she said, trying her best to sound enthusiastic.

Minji suddenly ran towards Yoora, grabbing her hand, bag and keys and rushed to the door, closing it quickly, hurriedly locking it and leaving the apartment complex excitedly.

''Minji! Slow down," Yoora exclaimed as she was being dragged down the not too busy street, her breaths coming out in pants as she was forced to run.

Minji suddenly halted, causing Yoora to run into her back with a thud, her head colliding with her hard back, making her stumble back whilst she tried to muffle a shriek.