37

×

Several days after being released from the hospital, Yoora decided to return to school.

She entered the building with her earphones in, blasting music so loud she silenced all of the whispers surrounding her.

Everyone was gossiping about Jisoo, Yoora and the fact that she ended up in the hospital at one of Taehyungs infamous parties.

Yoora scoffed as she made her way to her locker, did people have nothing else to do other than gossip? Why were they so interested in other people's affairs?

She took her earphones out and fumbled with her locker before she felt herself being pinned to it, by none other than Min Yoongi.

Her cheeks turned scarlet as Yoongi's face was mere inches away from hers, she glanced around in hopes of nobody noticing until he roughly grabbed her chin, tilting her head upwards so their eyes could meet.

''Good morning, Princess,'' he cooed, a smirk spread across her face as he studied Yoora's flustered face.

''M-Morning, Yoongi,'' she stuttered, the butterflies in her stomach ready to explode.

''W-What are you doing? We're in public and here you ar-"

She was promptly cut off by Yoongi's lips brushing against hers in a gentle motion.

She froze, closing her eyes she turned it into a deep kiss as she pulled him in closer with her hand buried in his hair.

She forgot about being in public as soon as the kiss became heated, none of them backing down when their tongues battled for dominance. Ultimately, Yoongi won, followed by Yoora breaking the kiss to catch her breath.

''You don't care about anything, do you?'' she said in between pants.

He grinned at her, stepping away to let her breathe, "Nope,'' he said, popping the p.

''What's with the affection lately, hm?'' she asked as she raised an eyebrow at the boy.

''You're mine and I want everyone to know, especially you,'' he stated with his hands buried in the pockets of his black hoodie.

''Oh? Since when am I yours, hm?'' she questioned with her hand on her hips.

Yoongi stared deep into her eyes, he took a few steps towards her until her back hit the metal locker, trapping her with his body as he leaned his hand against the locker beside her head.

''Since now," he whispered, placing a peck on her lips, leaving her mouth agape.

Yoora found herself at a loss for words, instead she wrapped her arms around his waist, embracing him.

The strong scent of cologne tickled her nostrils as she buried her face into his neck, feeling content in his arms.

''So, aren't you going to ask me out?'' she said softly as she looked up at him.

His light toned face appealed to her as she ran a finger down his cheek, feeling his cheekbone, all the way until she reached his collarbone lightly jutting out from the collar of his thick hoodie.

''Yoora,'' he started, feeling tense as she looked up at him with wide eyes, he couldn't miss the expectant look in them.

''Will you be my girlfriend?" he spoke softly, emphasising the girlfriend part.

Yoora felt her knees go weak as the sentence easily rolled off the tip of his tongue. She simply smiled at him, lost in the beauty of his eyes,''Yes,'' she responded.

There was no need for words, their expressions spoke for them, the sparkle in their eyes and the wide smiles carved onto their faces.

The happiness inside of them threatened to burst from within, they both found the feeling euphoric, the feelings they carried for each other were pure and intense.

They weren't perfect people, nobody in this world is perfect, but they had found their happiness in one another, and that was the closest they could get to perfection.

×

Yoora sat at her desk, scribbling something in her notebook instead of paying attention to the lesson at hand. She was so lost in thought she didn't realise the bell already rang, she abruptly stood up, knocking the chair she was sitting on onto the floor with a loud bang.

She rubbed her head, ''I'm so clumsy,'' she muttered as she picked up the chair, pushing it in and began to gather her things.

''Yoora!'' she turned around in the direction of someone calling her, she locked eyes with a breathless Yoongi standing at the doorway.

''What's up? Did you miss me that much?" she asked teasingly.

"They caught Kibum!'' he exclaimed as he struggled to catch his breath.

Yoora dropped her pencil case as she glared at him in shock. It felt as if a large weight had been lifted off her chest as she processed Yoongi's words.

''S-Seriously?'' she stuttered, feeling tears fill her eyes,"That's great," she whispered.

Yoongi slowly made his way to her now crying form, pulling her close and wrapping his arms around her, rubbing her back soothingly.

''He's finally behind bars,'' Yoongi whispered, still in disbelief.

The two silently sobbed in each others arms. Kibum was gone, he couldn't hurt them anymore.

Yoongi wished for nothing more than justice for the cruel murder of his mother. Yoora could finally feel safe, she didn't have to feel afraid to leave the house anymore, she didn't have to turn off her phone because of constant private calls, it was finally over.

They never felt so relieved as they did that day.

×