20

×

''Taehyung, do you like Yoora?''

Yoongis cold tone made goosebumps appear on Taehyungs skin as he avoided his intimidating glare.

Jungkook didn't say a word as he played around with the hem of his shirt as he awaited Taehyungs answer impatiently.

Taehyung cleared his throat as he properly faced Yoongi.

''Yes, I do.''

The two boys stared at him in bafflement, they expected him to deny it and yet he undoubtedly told the truth.

Yoongi clenched his fists angrily, he didn't want to see her be taken away from him. He's grown attached to Yoora, he felt oddly possessive of the girl, a feeling he couldn't understand himself.

Jungkook was lost in thought, wondering if Yoora also liked Taehyung that way. He couldn't deny that he himself had feelings for her, he couldn't bear the thought of her being with someone else. He bit his lip as he imagined Taehyung with his arm around Yoora's waist, laughing and kissing each other, in love with each other.

''I like her too,'' Jungkook said, his eyes burning with passion.

Yoongi slammed both of his hands on the table, knocking his carton of milk onto the floor in the process. The two boys looked up at him in shock.

''Seriously? You two just have to like the same girl I do?'' he said through gritted teeth.

Taehyung and Jungkook were so shocked by that statement, their mouths were wide open as they stated at the furious boy.

''Yoongi, don't tell me you actually like her,'' Jungkook started. Yoongi snapped his head in his direction.

''I mean, you always use girls. You sleep with them and never talk to them again. That's just who you are. I'm not going to let you hurt Yoora, I know exactly what you're like.''

Yoongi could feel his blood boiling, his hands balled into fists as he took a step closer to Jungkook.

''It's different this time. What are you implying? You think I'll use her? You think I'm some kind of fuckboy?'' he growled.

Jungkook didn't lack the confidence to stand up and face Yoongi.

''You're just playing with her, Yoongi. You don't actually like her, do you?''

Yoongi harshly grabbed Jungkook by the collar, his icy glare piercing right through his chocolate brown eyes glimmering with confidence.

''I'm not playing with her,'' he spat.

Taehyung squeezed himself in between the boys and pushed them away from each other.

''That's enough, we shouldn't fight over a girl,'' he said.

Yoongi ran his hand through his hair in frustration. ''Shit, I lost my cool,'' he thought as he stared at his clenched fist. He was close to punching one of his best friends.

Jungkook fixed his collar and looked at Yoongi apologetically.

He held out his hand at Yoongi, who stared at it suspiciously before shaking it.

''Sorry, I went overboard,'' Jungkook apologised.

''Yeah, It's fine, I got carried away too,'' Yoongi said, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

''It's up to Yoora to choose one of us, isn't it? We shouldn't fight and ruin our friendship because of a girl,'' Taehyung said as he put his arms around both Jungkooks and Yoongis shoulders.

They all nodded in agreement.

''No hard feelings, okay?''

''Yeah,'' they both said in unison.

And with that, they cleaned up after themselves and finally left the cafeteria.

×

Yoora unlocked the door to her  apartment and let herself in, instantly collapsing onto her comfy bed, snuggling into her hello kitty blanket.

She felt her muscles ache from her intense gym class, despite her twisted ankle she decided to participate and immediately regretted her decision. She was exhausted beyond words and felt herself doze off before the vibration of her phone made her jump up and fish for it.

1 new message

Sugadaddy: hey there babygirl

Yoora cringed at the nickname.

Kitten: hey grandpa

Sugadaddy: bitch I'm not even old

Kitten: but u remind me of a grandpa

Sugadaddy: you're a weirdo

Sugadaddy: anyway i wanted to ask u something

Kitten: go ahead hoe

Sugadaddy: alright um

Sugadaddy: do u have a crush on anybody atm??

Yoora stared at her phone screen, her mind wandering to the same question Taehyung asked her the day before.

She pictured Yoongi, with his gummy smile and the cutest chubby cheeks. She pictured his smug smirk everytime he cornered her in that storage room and the intense rhythm of her beating heart whenever he played with her hair or brought his face close to hers.

She violently shook her head. What was she thinking? She wasn't crushing on anybody, she didn't like anybody. She felt her cheeks turn bright red.

Kitten: nope i dont

Kitten: why?

Sugadaddy: no reason

Yoora found that odd, he definitely wouldn't ask her a question like that for no reason. She stared at her phone suspiciously, what has his purpose?

Her thoughts were interrupted by her ringtone, she looked at the screen and noticed it was a private number calling her. She shrugged but answered it anyways.

''Hello?''

Silence. Yoora repeated herself, but to her displease didn't receive an answer. Growing impatient, she was about to hang up when she heard hitched breathing coming from the other end.

Yoora froze, listening closely to the unsteady breaths making her feel uneasy.

Why wasn't this person talking? Why was she just hearing breathing sounds?

''Hello? If you aren't gonna talk, I'm gonna hang up,'' she said.

Once again, silence. Even the breathing came to a stop. Yoora hung up and put her phone down.

''It was probably one of the boys playing a prank on me,'' she thought.

×

That's an intense love triangle ;)