23

×

Yoora couldn't focus on anything, her mind drifting to the steamy encounter with Yoongi in the girls bathroom. Her chin leaning on her hand as she looked out the window, her gaze focused on the swaying trees and sweaty, panting boys trying to catch their breaths by the pitch.

''Thank god I skip gym class,'' she thought as she reminisced all the times she'd run during gym in school, cursing herself for not skipping every single time.

She felt herself blush as she remembered how Yoongis breath tickled her ear, how close their bodies were in the stall. She knew she was in denial, deep down the knowledge of her feelings towards Yoongi was eating her from the inside. When has she started feeling this way towards the boy?

Not realising class was over, she didn't budge from her position, eyes still glued to the window. Minji nudged her friend but received no response, until she hugged her from behind, earning a high pitched yelp from the dazed girl.

''Minji! Don't sneak up on me like that,'' she exclaimed as she glared at her now laughing friend.

''Sorry, you were daydreaming, I called your name at least ten times,'' she said.

Yoora grabbed her bag and left the classroom with Minji trailing behind her.

×

The girls walked home, arms linked, with a bag of fries in their hand. They munched on their food loudly as they neared their apartment. Minji took out her keys and before she opened the door, noticed a white envelope laying on the ground by the door. Curiously, she picked it up. It was a blank envelope, flipping it over she saw Yoora's name written on it with a black marker.

She gave her friend the envelope. ''For you, it was on the ground,'' she said as she fumbled with her keys.

Yoora eyed the envelope in her hand suspiciously, but didn't comment on it as they entered the apartment.

Minji flopped onto the couch with the bag of fries as Yoora sat beside her.

She nervously tore the envelope open, taking out a sheet of paper with very messy handwriting on it.

You haven't been answering my calls, how rude of you. I see you hanging around a group of guys everyday and you can't give me a little attention? I know where you live, sweetie. I know which bedroom you sleep in, I know where you go to school. You're very pretty, you know? You should pick up my calls, so I don't have to pay you a visit.

Yoora felt tears filling up in her eyes as she stared at the letter in shock. Her hands shakely gripping the paper, she held back a sob.

The silent phone calls, the constant feeling of being watched, it all clicked. She was being stalked, she had a stalker. Since when has he been following her? She felt uneasy, what if he was watching her right now? Her hands started to sweat as she remembered all of the times she rejected his phone calls. What was she going to do now?

She didn't want to break down in front of Minji, so she folded the paper neatly, placing it back into the envelope.

''Is it from a secret admirer?'' Minji asked with a mouth full of food.

Yoora turned around to face her and flashed her a fake smile.

''Just a letter from my mom, that's all,'' she replied.

Minji, not noticing the fear in her voice, simply nodded and continued devouring her food.

''Oh, I'm taking you out tonight,'' Minji stated.

Yoora raised her eyebrow at her, ''Where?''

''Jungkook invited us out for noodles and soju, he insisted on your mandatory attendance.''