14

×

Minji chaotically opened the front door with 3 bags of takeout food in her hand and another bad of groceries from the convenience store that was located near their shared apartment in the other. Yoora chuckled as she watched her friend struggle, nearly dropping the takeout onto the floor.

''Hey, if you drop the food you're dead! Exclaimed Yoora.

Minji let out a yelp.''Come help me, unless you want to eat from the floor!''

Yoora shot up, quickly took the bags of food from her and put them down on the table.

''Did you get some Jajangmyeon?'' she asked.

Minji nodded. ''Of course I did, and Bulgogi too!''

Yoora smiled and clapped her hands. The girls took the food out of the bag and placed it on the table. They stared at the delicious looking and smelling noodles in front of them, causing the girls to nearly drool all over themselves. Minji fetched the chopsticks and they began eating, only the sound of slurping noodles could be heard.

After their feast, Minji took out a few bottles of beer and handed one to Yoora, who stared at it  questionably before giving in and taking it.

They opened their beers and sat on the sofa in their living room, Minji turned the TV on and skipped through random channels.

They were both comfortable in their own presence, they didn't even have to communicate, just being there for each other was enough.

''Hey, Yoora?'' asked Minji as she sipped on her cold beer.

''Yeah? What's up, Min?''

''You never told me what happened to you last week,'' she said.

Yoora started fidgeting with her beer bottle, tugging at the label and ripping it off, being careful as to not make a mess on the floor.

''Uh, nothing really happened," Yoora mumbled.

Minji wasn't fooled, she could sense something was wrong. Not only did Minji come home with a bruise on her cheek, but the whole school was talking about her, whispering about her behind her back - except she always knew about it. She wanted her best friend to be honest with her, but she couldn't force her to say anything, she could only express her support by never leaving her side.

''Yoora, I've been worried about you, the boys were too. They said you wouldn't even wave at them in the hallways,'' said Minji with a frown.

Yoora put her beer down on the coffee table and buried her face in her hands. She felt guilty for pushing them away, but she had no choice. With that psycho girl constantly on her back, she had to distance herself from them, for their own good.

Yoora scooted over to Minji and buried her head into her chest. Minji immediately placed her arms around her small frame, embracing her. This was their way of showing affection.

''I have no choice but to push them away," Yoora whispered into Minjis chest.

Minji softly placed her hand on her head and started petting her,  gently running her fingers through her hair just like her mother used to do to comfort her.

Yoora felt at ease in Minjis hands, she loved her best friend beyond words.

Before Minji had the chance to question Yoora further, she jumped up as she heard her phone ringing. She grabbed her phone that lay on her bed in her room and glanced at it.

"Unknown number? Who could that be?" she thought but took the call anyway.

''Hello?''

''Hello, is this Moon Yoora I'm speaking to?'' asked a deep, husky voice. It seemed to belong to a man, roughly in his 40's.

''Yes. '' She paused, debating whether she made the right choice or not. She gulped as she felt her hands start to sweat. ''W-Who is this?''

''I'm calling in relation to the advertisement, is it still available babe?''

Yoora felt her heart drop as she brought her clammy hand up to her chest.

''I'm sorry, what advertisement?'' she said softly.

She heard a chuckle on the other line. ''The one on the Internet you posted earlier today, sweetie. About you needing a sugardaddy? You put in all your personal information, even your address! I was quite surprised, I hope you don't mind I called, so ar-''

Before the man could finish his sentence, Yoora threw her phone onto the ground in fury and fear. She couldn't control herself anymore as she fell to the ground, her hands over her face as the tears streamer down her face. She sat on the ground, a complete mess. The only sound in the room was her quiet sobs and hiccups.

Minji entered the room to see what all of commotion was about and witnessed her friend on the floor, sobbing whilst rocking back and forth. She was terrified - she has never seen Yoora in such a state of despair. She was quick to sit down next to her and wrapping her arms around her, holding her close.

~

After some time passed, the sobbing girl calmed down and explained the whole situation to Minji. She could tell by Minjis face that she was fuming, her hand curled up into a fist as she listened intently.

''So, somebody exposed all of your personal information on the Internet? Who the fuck would do such a thing?'' she exclaimed in pure anger. To say she was furious would be an understatement.

Yoora looked down, hiding her eyes with her long bangs. She couldn't bring herself to say the truth, she couldn't muster up the courage to say Jisoo was most likely behind this.

She was a coward, she felt so pathetic, but most of all she was  scared.

''I have no idea who it could be,'' she finally said as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

×

Thank you for all the notes and comments, they make my day ❤️