32

×

Yoora found herself sitting in a circle on the floor, all of her friends surrounding her. She sat in between Taehyung and Jungkook, who didn't leave her side all night. Yoongi occasionally shot a glance at her, but didn't say a word. Yoora was lowkey grateful he hadn't spoken to her, she wasn't ready to talk to him yet, maybe he wasn't, either.

''Alright, does everybody understand the rules?'' Taehyung asked, glancing at everyone gathered around.

Minji slowly put her hand up, a light blush spreading across her face.

''Okay, so basically we all take turns, we say never have I ever followed by something you never did, we put up 10 fingers, if you did it you put a finger down and drink a shot, it goes on until someones got no fingers left, they get a punishment.''

Minji nodded in acknowledgement, a smirk crept its way onto her face.

''Sounds really fun,'' she said.

''Hold up,'' Yoora started, glaring at the filled up shot glasses in the middle of the circle. ''I can't drink vodka or I'll die, can I have something else?''

''Sure thing honey, I'll make you a drink and if you put a finger down you'll just take a sip or two or it,'' Jungkook said as he poured some rum and coke into a plastic cup, placing it beside the shot glasses.

''Thanks,'' she said with a smile.

Yoongi glared at Jungkook, feeling his blood boil as he heard the word ''honey'' leave his lips. Since when were they so friendly?

The fact that Jungkook liked Yoora didn't help calm him down either, he was  going crazy over one word, he mentally facepalmed himself, forcing himself to focus on the game instead.

''Alright, then I'll start and we'll go one by one,'' Taehyung announced.

''Never have I ever...'' Taehyung glanced around, hoping to get some inspiration from somewhere. ''Gotten blackout drunk.''

Yoora kept all of her 10 fingers up, knowing for a fact that she's never drank that much. She exhaled with relief. Meanwhile, a few people put their fingers down and took a shot of vodka, their faces turning sour at the awful, burning sensation in their throat.

Minji was one of those people, Yoora flashed her a surprised look, to which she responded with an eye roll.

''Alright, Yoora, now it's your turn.''

Yoora looked around at everyone, trying to figure out what she could say to get the most fingers up.

''Never have I ever been in a relationship,'' she said.

Immediately, she noticed that everyone put down a finger, groaning as they were forced to take shots. Yoora giggled as she watched everyone drink, she still had 10 fingers up.

''Yoora? You were never in a relationship?'' Jungkook asked as he slammed his empty shot glass onto the floor.

''Nope,'' she popped, looking at him innocently.

''You're too pure for this game!'' he exclaimed, earning a giggle from Jimin.

''So are you, Kookie,'' he said, stifling a laugh as he covered his mouth with his hand.

''What? No I'm not! I've done way more than this pipsqueak anyway,'' Jungkook retorted as he pointed to the girl next to him.

''Watch that mouth of yours or you'll have my foot shoved so far up your ass you'll start to like it and turn gay,'' Yoora threatened, pointing to his ass.